Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne
so could it be Dunk and the Hune playing and GG on the bench
Dunk to score the winner
Up yours Fulham

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
Don't shoot the messenger but I've heard that he might not play at Fulham, and possibly refused to play tuesday.

Wouldn't you agree tho that the wording of your message i.e. the thread title could be construed as quite damaging to the player in question - especially if it turns out not to be true?

TSB

Captain Hindsight
Jul 7, 2003
Lansdowne Place, Hove
Wouldn't you agree tho that the wording of your message i.e. the thread title could be construed as quite damaging to the player in question - especially if it turns out not to be true?

If it turns out not to be true then why would it be damaging to him?

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Dunk going we can still get a cb and another winger/ striker . It's still good and dunk isn't / won't be the coming of the Lord . With the media frenzy it Seems to of turned him above what he is . . . A decent championship standard English cb
You omitted 2 key words from your accessment of Dunk.

A decent, young, experienced, championship standard English cb.

Those elevate LD above the crowd, and that's why there's big money just around the corner.

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003

Because a lot of people will have formed an opinion and spread the rumours based purely on your thread title when the player has no opportunity to defend himself. What if he genuinely can't play due to, say, a knock picked up in training? I just think its a bit below the belt really.

symyjym

Banned
Nov 2, 2009
Brighton / Hove actually

It questions his integrity and it leads fans to believe his is disgruntled at the club whether he stays or goes. If he doesn’t play today and is sold it may be a club decision not to play him, but the refusing to play allegation will stick.

TSB

Captain Hindsight
Jul 7, 2003
Lansdowne Place, Hove
Because a lot of people will have formed an opinion and spread the rumours based purely on your thread title when the player has no opportunity to defend himself. What if he genuinely can't play due to, say, a knock picked up in training? I just think its a bit below the belt really.

Well, then, some will believe that he has a knock and some won't. Just as would have been the case without this thread.
I did put it as a question rather than a statement and any Mods are able to change the title if they wish.
The club responded by saying that he's in the squad. That's pretty much answering for Lewis, isn't it? If he was injured, they would probably not have done so.
There was no intent to besmirch.

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
Well, then, some will believe that he has a knock and some won't. Just as would have been the case without this thread.
I did put it as a question rather than a statement and any Mods are able to change the title if they wish.
The club responded by saying that he's in the squad. That's pretty much answering for Lewis, isn't it? If he was injured, they would probably not have done so.
There was no intent to besmirch.

OK mate, fair enough :thumbsup:

TSB

Captain Hindsight
Jul 7, 2003
Lansdowne Place, Hove
It questions his integrity and it leads fans to believe his is disgruntled at the club whether he stays or goes. If he doesn’t play today and is sold it may be a club decision not to play him, but the refusing to play allegation will stick.

If he is sold, Mr Naylor will almost certainly offer an insight into why which would likely clear it up.
If he stays, people will quickly forget about this and the other questions on here.
Frankly, I'll be happy when this thread sinks.

symyjym

Banned
Nov 2, 2009
Brighton / Hove actually
If he is sold, Mr Naylor will almost certainly offer an insight into why which would likely clear it up.
If he stays, people will quickly forget about this and the other questions on here.
Frankly, I'll be happy when this thread sinks.

Deep down I know you will be, and in truth it's been good for a bit of banter :)

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports