Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Dunk - Refusing to play?

fat old seagull

Sep 8, 2005
Rural Ringmer
Yes, I don't disagree with that. But history tells me that like others his heads been turned. And though I would honestly like to see him stay I'll be surprised if he's still here in September. :(

Thought I'd own up to my crepe fortune telling :blush:...I'm Gobsmacked but delighted he's staying, not only because he's class but it shows a massive change of direction with regard the clubs commitments. We are now officially a buying club. :thumbsup:

TSB

Captain Hindsight
Jul 7, 2003
Lansdowne Place, Hove
Regarding the 'refusing to play' issue, if this was true, I don't remember reading anywhere as to the reason why this was. It may not have been anything to do with any bids from another club or him wanting to go.

It was and is true.
We don't know the reason but I imagine it was due to unhappiness at his current wage versus what Fulham would have offered.
That's all guesswork though.
Glad it's behind us!

symyjym

Banned
Nov 2, 2009
Brighton / Hove actually
It was and is true.
We don't know the reason but I imagine it was due to unhappiness at his current wage versus what Fulham would have offered.
That's all guesswork though.
Glad it's behind us!

I guess it could have been likely on advice/instruction from his agent. It would seem a standard, if a player could be leaving, not to get cup tied.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here