Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Dunk - Refusing to play?

severnside gull

May 16, 2007
By the seaside in West Somerset
I I thought thought Greer and the''difficult to pronounce German'' played reasonably well

Hoon (as in the former disgraced politician)
Ay (as in a cat, a dog, or hay without the h)
My- Err (as in my mistake - or ex goalkeeper Sepp)

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
I quoted the Argus article that he wrote.
Well use quotation marks!!! We don't yet know if they're the big fat liars, we just know that someone is.

Certainly not a 'big fat liar' as you so nicely put it.
The way I put it was for fun :)

Did they definitely fly yesterday? Stockdale tweeted a pic of him boarding the plane 30 mins ago.
I allowed for two possibilities:
1) Bra being a big fat liar
2) Dunk being sold

I didn't dare to believe that the 3rd possibility is true. It can't be. Please tell me... please tell me that the big fat liar isn't... hans kraay fan club!!!

Withdean11

Feb 18, 2007
Brighton/Hyde
Certainly not a 'big fat liar' as you so nicely put it. It was 7.55am in Carden Hill just past county Oak turning for those who know. I know Dunk's car having seen him in the area a lot and this was 100% it, registration number is a give away as is make model and style. Wasn't a girl driving hence not wife and certainly younger then Dunks father for example. Looked like Lewis but who knows could be mate or brother (if has one) but was absolutely, guaranteed his car. At time I remember thinking they must be flying up this morning, hence my original question about travel plans.

County Oak? As in near Gatwick? So could of been catching a flight..

The Mirror story says the latest offer from Fulham is 5m plus add ons. Maybe that includes a sell on percentage for us?

I'd definitely take that. Plus, as we just took 3 points of them at their place, anything that strengthens Fulham's defence is going to be good for us! Even if he leaves he can still help by taking points off other teams.

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
The more I think about Dunk 'refusing to play', the more it sickens me after we stuck by him in his dark days.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
We stuck by him because he hadn't been found guilty.

He hasn't been found guilty of refusing to play.

Well he's either refused, or its a classic Bridcutt-style "my heads not right boss".

Pretty shoddy for a well-paid professional to behave either way.

Driver8

On the road...
NSC Patron
Jul 31, 2005
North Wales
The Mirror story says the latest offer from Fulham is 5m plus add ons. Maybe that includes a sell on percentage for us?

I'd definitely take that. Plus, as we just took 3 points of them at their place, anything that strengthens Fulham's defence is going to be good for us! Even if he leaves he can still help by taking points off other teams.

I'd take that as I don't think he is irreplaceable and tbh don't think he is worth that much.

fleet

Jul 28, 2003
I'm sure we will take that sort of money - but don't underestimate what we would be missing out on. I just mention Elphick "scoring" and defending v Liverpool in the prem as an example of what we missed out on in favour of keeping Dunk - clearly rated higher than Elf and Cook.

Caveman

Jul 14, 2003

Strange analogy? You would like to strengthen another teams defence because we took 3 points off of them after 2 league games with arguably one of our best players.

5m? Dunk would be worth more than that if promoted, if he stays and helps us get promoted then how much would that be worth to the club. Fulham could just as easily be on the flip side.. play off contenders this season and we would be sick as a dog if Dunk helped them secure the points and we were to miss out.

I'm trying to think of how many of the clubs who got promoted the last few seasons sold their best players?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here