Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Duncan MacArthur

Stinky Kat

Tripping
Oct 27, 2004
Catsfield
Good passer of the ball, takes a mean free kick and enjoys a shandy after the game. Get him back especially if he is gonna take a swipe at the big yin

chez

Johnny Byrne-The Greatest
Jul 5, 2003
Wherever The Mood Takes Me
Gritt23 said:
Exactly. If you were hard work, but worth it, perhaps Adams would invest the time and effort, but if you're causing trouble AND he didn't particularly rate you then on yer bike. Quite right.

Adams = Legend.

:bowdown:

McGhee = let's just say he's struggling to be regarded in the same light.

Rowing with, and kicking out the players that we need to try and keep us up is not the sort of thing to do.

Will never regard Adams as a legend. McGhee is still ahead of Adams in my book as he hasnt yet called people from Brighton "Southern Poofters" as Adams did.

jonny.rainbow

Oct 29, 2005
chez said:
Will never regard Adams as a legend. McGhee is still ahead of Adams in my book as he hasnt yet called people from Brighton "Southern Poofters" as Adams did.

Agree 100%.

Well with the first part anyway.

Fragmented Badger said:
Are you having a laugh? For a start, Adams called THE TEAM "southern SOFTIES," not poofters, or indeed anything else related to sexuality. Secondly, Micky Adams took over a team struggling near the foot of the league (something McGhee did not), he turned the entire club arond (McGhee did not), he inspired us to back to back promotions (McGhee did not), he gave us back our pride and respect as a club (McGhee does the opposite), and he is the finest manager I have seen at this club in my eleven years of support (McGhee is not).

I am not totally in the "let's hang McGhee mob," but to even entertain the thought that he may be a patch on Adams is ludicrous.

Micky Adams:bowdown:
Mark McGhee???

:clap: :clap: :clap:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here