Drunken Sleep Pissing - We've all done it haven't we?

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

happypig

Staring at the rude boys
May 23, 2009
Eastbourne
An aquaintance of years ago was known to have taken a wrong turn in the night and emptied himself over his sleeping parents.

smeariestbat

May 5, 2012
i was at a house party once, and my drunken brother went into my mates dads office, folded down the bureau lid, and proceded to piss all over the following: passports, birth certificates, a marriage certificate and some of my mates dads work papers.

the worst i've done is utilised the bath when the loo is occupied!

BadFish

Huge Member
Oct 19, 2003
I did this last year for the first time (finally I became a man, should have told my boss!). Pissed on the bedroom door from the hall thinking it was the toilet till my missus screamed at me and i scurried off to the bog in disgrace.

narly101

Feb 16, 2009
London
Not done it for ages, but about 20 years ago I ruined a perfectly good pair of £200 Loakes by pissing in one whilst asleep. Perfect aim though.

centurion40

Sep 8, 2012
No man can seriously claim never to have had a drunken sleep piss?

Whether in a drawer, wardrobe, on the Mrs, or in a Hotel corridor, the mystery of sleep piss remains a bastion of manhood.

My theory is, it's your brains way of ensuring you don't piss the bed.

So let's have your tales chaps and girlies come to think of it. Surely there's a lady out there to admit to a spot of nightsquatting?

when I was younger and still living at home I woke up after a session to find I'd pissed on the chair in my bedroom and all the clothes and cushion that were on the chair.
I blamed it on the cat, my poor Mum, who due to a motorbike accident, has no sense of smell took the piss soaked cushion round to the old boy who lived next door and got him to sniff it to see if it smelt of cat's piss, I've never confessed though I'm sure she knows, Mum's aren't stupid :facepalm:

Badger

NOT the Honey Badger
NSC Patron
May 8, 2007
Toronto
Never done it myself which is surprising given my tendency to sleepwalk as a kid. I have witnessed a friend take a piss in a plant pot, it's amazing how good his aim was.

willyfantastic

Mar 1, 2009
on holiday in south africa my mate gets so hammered we have to carry him home. he spends the night in the toilet vomiting. however wakes up in the night, walks from the bathroom to the lounge and pisses in my mates shoes. mate proceeds to wash his shoes and leave them outside the front door to dry out (in a gated community flat place) - next day they have been nicked. only solace my mate got was knowing some thief is walking around in pissy shoes

jevs

Mar 24, 2004
Preston Rock Garden
I can't ever remember unusual pissing but last week, for some rather strange reason, i got up in the night and took a 3' x 2' mirror off the chimney breast in the lounge.

I can remember doing it, i just don't know why ?

rocker959

Jan 22, 2011
Plovdiv Bulgaria
Chest of draws and in the wardrobe.

Bevendean Hillbilly

Sep 4, 2006
Nestling in green nowhere
Mate of mine woke up in a London hotel after an evening of cold drinks. Staggered over to the little kettle for a refreshing cup of tea but on drinking said cuppa realised he had filled his kettle with piss the previous evening. He then puked a mixture of Stella and piss all over his suit trousers.

Badger

NOT the Honey Badger
NSC Patron
May 8, 2007
Toronto
Mate of mine woke up in a London hotel after an evening of cold drinks. Staggered over to the little kettle for a refreshing cup of tea but on drinking said cuppa realised he had filled his kettle with piss the previous evening. He then puked a mixture of Stella and piss all over his suit trousers.

:lolol: That is tremendous.

Another good reason that you should never boil the water that is already left in the kettle :thumbsup:

Durlston

NSC Patron
Jul 15, 2009
Not since I was eight years old through school 'stress'. I've puked up through drinking in some strange places though in a state of panic - a guitar and a kitchen sink with plates and cutlery in were the best. Luckily I got away with both by pinning the blame on someone else and never seeing the girl again. :lol:

kip

Aug 2, 2011
Me and a few mates were round a friends house getting pissed and after a messy session one of my mates crashed out on the sofa, shortly after he got up and took a piss behind the telly. This was just in time for the bloke who's house it was girlfriend to come in, she was not happy, especially as some of us found it funny.
This same mate also had a piss one night in the queue for the Event nightclub when we were with these birds we had just pulled, I couldn't believe my eyes, he just whipped it out and started pissing on one of the ladies shoes. Needless to say we didn't get in the club and we never met the girls again.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports