Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Drunken Sleep Pissing - We've all done it haven't we?

Spanish Seagulls

Nov 18, 2007
Ladbroke Grove
Was on holiday about 12 years ago with a group of friends in Marbella, we were staying at the apartment of my mates Uncle & Aunt which was on the 9th floor of a lovely apartment block on the front line to the beach. Much drinking & merriment was had during the evening & I went to bed very very drunk.
During the night I got up to have a piss then went back to bed & back to deep sleep.
Upon awaking in the morning my girlfriend of the time along with a few of my friends told me about my nocturnal piss.
I had opened the wardrobe door & proceeded to urinate only to be stopped mid flow by my girlfriend who started berating me for my lack of navigation so I then climbed out of the window & walked along the ledge to the far end of the building where I stood in the corner & recommenced with my urinating. I finished up & strolled back along the ledge, back in the window & back to bed where I promptly snored the rest of the night away.
My friends had come running into the room whilst I was having my walk along the ledge alerted by my girlfriends calling & they could only watch whilst I took my stroll along the ledge. I did have a vague recollection of events when I was told about them & when we went out that morning could only look up with amazement at the distance between the window I had exited & the corner I had finished my piss. Nine floors up on a ledge that was barely wide enough to walk along when sober.
I later lived in Spain & took a detour to survey the site a couple of times & wonder how the hell I managed it.
True story.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here