Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Dortmund v Schalke

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
I love Paolo Guerrero.

The Peru striker got a brace this afternoon and always seems to do well in the Copa America with first/last goalscorer in matches. Now 36 - I doubt if he'll play in another international tournament with this summer's event postponed. Peru are usually the dark horses.

Err, possibly I’m missing something, but Paulo Guerrero does not (and never did) play for Dortmund :shrug:

Portugal left-back Raphaël Guerreiro scored a brace for Dortmund, this afternoon.

Dick Head

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Jan 3, 2010
Quaxxann
Err, possibly I’m missing something, but Paulo Guerrero does not (and never did) play for Dortmund :shrug:

Portugal left-back Raphaël Guerreiro scored a brace for Dortmund, this afternoon.

I'm going to put a Lady on this being voted the most supercilious comment of the 19/20 Bundesliga season.

Brightonfan1983

Tiny member
Jul 5, 2003
UK
Not the same OBVS. But still enjoying watching a live game for a change.

What really stuck out for me were the VAR referrals. Seemed so out of place and even more of an imposition. With 40,000 fans screaming for/against a penalty decision I get it, but when the game is distilled down to 22 players and a ref, to stop play for 40 seconds or so, to check from umpteen angles whether or not the ball brushed a hand in the area, when it obviously didn't and not a single player appealed, was extremely jarring. Reminded me too how much less I've enjoyed football as a whole recently.

Durlston

"Garlic bread!?"
NSC Patron
Jul 15, 2009
Haywards Heath

Yes. You're right. I got the two mixed up but Paolo Guerrero played in the Bundesliga for six years. He now plays back in his homeland of South America.

I realised my error soon after posting but hoped it would go under the radar. :facepalm:

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
I enjoyed that and am happy I have a whole load of games recorded to watch, now. Bring it on.

Some of the moaning.....reminds me of some soppy twerp I knew years ago claiming he never **********d, because he only did sexual intercourse with a lady. OK mate.

And that reminds me of what one of my mate's dad :)facepalm:) said to us about onanism, once, when we were around 19 or 20. "You get a better class of woman".

If you're truly hard core, don't watch football, play it. Get you boots and shorts on and do it for real. Who wants to just watch? ???

But....I digress. :lolol:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here