Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Dortmund v Schalke

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
I must admit, I thought the idea of piped crowd noise was horribly tinpot, but actually it worked pretty well for the K-league game. This sounds horrible.

Alternatively you could create your own Bundesliga atmosphere at home? Just drink loads of lager and bang a biscuit tin whilst singing the same song over and over again for 90 minutes. Job done.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
On the red button, you can switch to Dusseldorf v Paderborn. Markus Suttner and Uwe Hunemaier both starting. 0-0 HT.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Get in! Wolfsburg 1-0 at Augsburg. Unwatchable though, I gave it 5 mins, but in truth I don’t really care! :smile:

Brok

😐
Dec 26, 2011
TV sound off.
Headphones on, Leonard Cohen, almost full blast.
Couple of bottles of 'Proper Job'...…

Sorted.

southdownswolf

Aug 4, 2003
eastbourne
Wolves last match before the lock down was behind closed doors(against Olympiaco) and it was really strange to watch, however, better than nothing.
As for Mcmanamon... He can take a long walk off a short pier as far as I'm concerned. Enjoyed watching him as a player, but the guy is a ****

Dick Head

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Jan 3, 2010
Quaxxann
Honestly, without the fans, football isn't all that.

You could always watch Have I Got News for You on BBC iPlayer instead.

patchamalbion

Feb 26, 2009
brighton
People saying it’s shite, genuine question - do you like football, the sport? Like do you enjoy watching football, skill, tactics, decent moves?

I’m definitely in the camp who enjoy the day out, the mates, the beers more than anything and a good away day will never be spoilt by the score. I also agree this is strange BUT......I like football, so have quite enjoyed it seeing pro football once again.

AmexGold

Banned
Apr 22, 2014
Soulless rubbish, not interested have hit the OFF button......time for Series 3 of On the buses.

No fans no football........I will find it very very hard to watch BHA on TV in an empty Amex

I think it’s going well.

Maybe time for you to announce Gully the Seagull has picked up cv in Paris and it’s all off, maybe with a quote from Professor of Virology at Watford Poly, Troy Deeney, explaining that fat sharks are particularly at risk.

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
People saying it’s shite, genuine question - do you like football, the sport? Like do you enjoy watching football, skill, tactics, decent moves?

I’m definitely in the camp who enjoy the day out, the mates, the beers more than anything and a good away day will never be spoilt by the score. I also agree this is strange BUT......I like football, so have quite enjoyed it seeing pro football once again.

With you ...but working so can’t watch ..but I’ll give tomorrow’s Bayern Munich game and Monday nights ...obvs won’t compete with PL

BN41Albion

Oct 1, 2017

Agree. I'm firmly in the camp of 'it's better than nothing'

Dick Head

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Jan 3, 2010
Quaxxann

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here