Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Dont confuse Christianity with religion

pastafarian

Sep 4, 2011
Sussex
Where is this book on lesbian gardening. Do we have an ISBN number? can I get it in Waterstone's or from Amazon? I want to buy one as a present for someone.

i would love to read a book on lesbian gardening but i guarantee it would be harder to find is a true christian

Jesus said unto him, If thou wilt be perfect, go and sell that thou hast, and give to the poor

now i dont believe it is possible to be even more clearer as to what is expected of a christian......its there in black and white and in the Bible
so tell me dave have you sold all your stuff and given it all to the poor?

or do you prefer to only choose to follow certain less uncomfortable parts of the Bible?

BadFish

Huge Member
Oct 19, 2003
i would love to read a book on lesbian gardening but i guarantee it would be harder to find is a true christian

Jesus said unto him, If thou wilt be perfect, go and sell that thou hast, and give to the poor

now i dont believe it is possible to be even more clearer as to what is expected of a christian......its there in black and white and in the Bible
so tell me dave have you sold all your stuff and given it all to the poor?

or do you prefer to only choose to follow certain less uncomfortable parts of the Bible?

You don't want to be rich anyway. isn't it harder for a camel to pass through the eye of a needle than a rich man to enter the kingdom of heaven.

One Love

Aug 22, 2011
Brighton
so what you're saying is God hates everyone because one chap, Adam, disobeyed him. in his vindictive little way he offers "redemption", promising a paradise if you chose to obey and follow him.

erm, contradiction, now he loves us anyway, even if we dont follow him?

so the threat of damnation and eternal hell if you dont follow him is not blackmail?

more contradiction, so now he doesnt mind about your sins?

end of the day, the god you describe is a tyrant, like a dictator who would send you to the gulag if you voice dissent and dont follow him and "the plan".

IMO this is the sort of direction debate on religion should go.

Beotherm has questioned Leas beliefs and I look forward to Leas response.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here