Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Donald Trump

Soulman

Oct 22, 2012
Sompting
That part of my post wasn't really the point, you said weapons were found in Mosques, when in fact the only thing the stories say is that they found 1 x 9mm revolver in a Mosque.

Anyway back to the point I made earlier "I think that probably most of not all of these were under some sort of surveillance before."

Your link backs the my theory, which you doubted.

http://news.yahoo.com/france-closes-radical-mosque-big-police-raid-182353017.html

Cazeneuve said 330 people who had been under surveillance by the security services for links to radical Islam have been put under house arrest.

Actually my first post i did NOT mention "weapons" although in the first post not in the link stated, but others put up, DID mention weapons.
It was in my next post a response to yours, where i stated "You are probably right, though who would have thought that these many mosques, radicalisation and "weapons" plus propaganda would have been found in France 6 months ago. It was unknown until these events".....where i clearly stated "many mosques". You obviously got confused again.

Brighton Mod

Its All Too Beautiful
Donald Trump still the outsider, predictable mantra from Uk politicians condemning him and the now ever present petition in banning him to come to the UK, which is the same as he is asking for in the US. I suspect we are not being told the complete truth by our politicians in the Uk and those in the US. Read the attached and see if he is ahead of the game?

http://www.express.co.uk/news/uk/62...ech-British-police-ISIS-radicalisation-London

Albumen

Don't wait for me!
Jan 19, 2010
Brighton - In your face
......now ever present petition in banning him to come to the UK, which is the same as he is asking for in the US.

It's not the same though is it. He's out for banning all Muslims because of a few bad apples, basically tarnishing everyone with the same brush, and therefore being racist. We want to ban racist hatred.

I'd rather not, it's the express. They think we're under 40ft of snow and that Princess Diana was killed by Madeleine McCann.

Soulman

Oct 22, 2012
Sompting
It's not the same though is it. He's out for banning all Muslims because of a few bad apples, basically tarnishing everyone with the same brush, and therefore being racist. We want to ban racist hatred.

I'd rather not, it's the express. They think we're under 40ft of snow and that Princess Diana was killed by Madeleine McCann.
You don't have to look at the Express, there are quite a few different media accounts that endorse the view that parts of London the Met do not venture in to. I believe a few officers have stated this and indeed an NSC poster with officers as members of his family has also backed this view up. Unfortunately Trump went over the top with his views, which unfortunately takes the weight off what is going in some areas.

Brighton Mod

Its All Too Beautiful

Your right, its not the same, however should we ban everyone that has a different point of view to ourselves? I site all the things we find abhorent in our society arranged marriage,' honour killings', fgm, the status of women,ritual slaughter of animals for halal meat, stoning, amputations, etc. Should we ban those who hold these views?

JC Footy Genius

Bringer of TRUTH
Jun 9, 2015
Your right, its not the same, however should we ban everyone that has a different point of view to ourselves? I site all the things we find abhorent in our society arranged marriage,' honour killings', fgm, the status of women,ritual slaughter of animals for halal meat, stoning, amputations, etc. Should we ban those who hold these views?

Excellent point and ban people who believe leaving a religion warrants a death sentence ..

Normal Rob

Jul 8, 2003
Somerset
I signed the petition to ban him from the UK, but not because I actually want him banned. Clearly 2 wrongs do not make a right so banning him would not be correct.

I signed the petition because i wanted to add weight to the numbers of people that clearly think that he is a colossal cock.

KVLT

Sep 15, 2008
Rutland
Excellent point and ban people who believe leaving a religion warrants a death sentence ..

It's not really an excellent point is it though. Almost everything he listed are not points of view but are physical acts of which most would see you in a court of law for indulging in.

symyjym

Banned
Nov 2, 2009
Brighton / Hove actually
Actually my first post i did NOT mention "weapons" although in the first post not in the link stated, but others put up, DID mention weapons.
It was in my next post a response to yours, where i stated "You are probably right, though who would have thought that these many mosques, radicalisation and "weapons" plus propaganda would have been found in France 6 months ago. It was unknown until these events".....where i clearly stated "many mosques". You obviously got confused again.

Fair enough

JC Footy Genius

Bringer of TRUTH
Jun 9, 2015
It's not really an excellent point is it though. Almost everything he listed are not points of view but are physical acts of which most would see you in a court of law for indulging in.

I think you understand the underlying point as did I. 'Islam' at least in part reinforces and legitimizes views amongst many of its followers that are far more abhorrent than anything Trump has said.

McTavish

Nov 5, 2014
I think you understand the underlying point as did I. 'Islam' at least in part reinforces and legitimizes views amongst many of its followers that are far more abhorrent than anything Trump has said.
As does Christianity - at least in part.

JC Footy Genius

Bringer of TRUTH
Jun 9, 2015
As does Christianity - at least in part.

True as do other religions. But Christianity has at least moved on to version 2.0 and beyond. Belief in God is almost optional amongst C of E types .. not quite the doctrinal adherence that Islam insists on.

gregbrighton

Aug 10, 2014
Brighton
Donald Trump still the outsider, predictable mantra from Uk politicians condemning him and the now ever present petition in banning him to come to the UK, which is the same as he is asking for in the US. I suspect we are not being told the complete truth by our politicians in the Uk and those in the US. Read the attached and see if he is ahead of the game?

http://www.express.co.uk/news/uk/62...ech-British-police-ISIS-radicalisation-London

Israeli government have cancelled Trump's visit due to pressure from it's own MPs. Time for the UK government to do likewise.

McTavish

Nov 5, 2014
True as do other religions. But Christianity has at least moved on to version 2.0 and beyond. Belief in God is almost optional amongst C of E types .. not quite the doctrinal adherence that Islam insists on.
So all Muslims are exactly the same but Christians are different to each other?

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
The Trump Weather forecast: It will be Sunni in London today, with a risk of Sharias later.

JC Footy Genius

Bringer of TRUTH
Jun 9, 2015
So all Muslims are exactly the same but Christians are different to each other?

No that wasn't my point. Islam has a much tighter grip on its followers which is unsurprising as non adherence to the 'truth' leads to social ostracization at best or death in some countries.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here