Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Donald Trump

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
A few golf courses is a drop in the ocean compared to some of the investment into the uk from other parts of the world, people are slightly less comfortable on judging

I agree. But Trump is loud, boorish and in your face. Whilst the Chinese are dubious, at least they're quietly dubious.

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
If he becomes president I say we become allies with Russia

knocky1

Jan 20, 2010
Quote Originally Posted by topbanana36 View Post
For this reason I would not allow him our country not for his other comments. But then the British public have short memories when it comes to the IRA.
Not really mate,they remember alright but some are just treacherous *******s who will take anybodys side against their own country.

Now what does that mean. Any chance you could use English?

Soulman

Oct 22, 2012
Sompting
Hungary’s Prime Minister shares similar views to Donald Trump. Should he be banned too?

Mr Orban has something of a different view, however, of migrants trying to enter Hungary. Last autumn, when the flow of Syrian refugees northwards was at a peak, he closed Hungary’s border with Croatia with a steel fence to keep out the new arrivals. His explanation echoes the statement which spurred British liberals to start petitioning against Donald Trump: ‘I think we have a right to decide that we do not want a large number of Muslim people in our country,’ he said. ‘Is it not worrying in itself that European Christianity is now barely able to keep Europe Christian?’ Mr. Orban asked. ‘There is no alternative, and we have no option but to defend our borders.’ Rejecting the welcome which Angela Merkel was extending to Syrian refugees at the time (since somewhat reversed) he said: ‘Our moral responsibility is to give back these people to their homes and countries.’
http://blogs.spectator.co.uk/2016/0...iews-to-donald-trump-should-he-be-banned-too/

Or.
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/wor...lux-to-Europe-must-be-stopped-altogether.html

Last edited:

pastafarian

Sep 4, 2011
Sussex
The bloke is a wally

Banning him? That’s mental.

This ban is simply being promoted by groups like SWP and NUS and all the other haters . Their idea of disagreeing with someone is to shut them down Fascist style and let their views fester in a backwater forever uncontested.

How about some freedom of speech,let the guy talk and then tell him how wrong he is in open debate in front of the world.

BadFish

Huge Member
Oct 19, 2003
The bloke is a wally

Banning him? That’s mental.

This ban is simply being promoted by groups like SWP and NUS and all the other haters . Their idea of disagreeing with someone is to shut them down Fascist style and let their views fester in a backwater forever uncontested.

How about some freedom of speech,let the guy talk and then tell him how wrong he is in open debate in front of the world.

“It's better to keep your mouth shut and appear stupid than open it and remove all doubt” - Mark Twain

I agree, Let him talk and remove all doubt.

pastafarian

Sep 4, 2011
Sussex
“It's better to keep your mouth shut and appear stupid than open it and remove all doubt” - Mark Twain

I agree, Let him talk and remove all doubt.

exactly ......freedom of speech must prevail over the requests of the loony left fascists that want him silenced

AZ Gull

@SeagullsAcademy Threads: @bhafcacademy
Oct 14, 2003
Chandler, AZ

Whilst this saying is often credited to Mark Twain (or Abraham Lincoln), there is actually no evidence that it was coined by either. This source believes that if anyone should receive credit, the leading candidate is Maurice Switzer.

BadFish

Huge Member
Oct 19, 2003
Whilst this saying is often credited to Mark Twain (or Abraham Lincoln), there is actually no evidence that it was coined by either. This source believes that if anyone should receive credit, the leading candidate is Maurice Switzer.

i stand corrected said the man in the orthopaedic shoe - Alan Partridge.

alfredmizen

Banned
Mar 11, 2015
Quote Originally Posted by topbanana36 View Post
For this reason I would not allow him our country not for his other comments. But then the British public have short memories when it comes to the IRA.

Now what does that mean. Any chance you could use English?
If you really don't know what it means then it's pointless trying to explain, the reason being you're quite simply too unintelligent to grasp it, but that does tend to show in your posts, both in style and content.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here