Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Donald Trump: I'd like to punch protester in the face!

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003
Didn't they say the same about Reagan?

im pretty sure they didn't, with a history in unions (really) and politics from when he was in film. only retrospectively has he been ridiculed.

D

Deleted member 22389

Probably fed up with hearing the same old lies from the political class red or blue who seem completely disconnected from the real world and peoples everyday concerns.

A similar phenomenon is happening in Europe, people desperate for change ... any change.

Your exactly right. People are fed up with the same old bullshit and seeking change.

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
"We're going to build a wall. And who's going to pay for the wall? Mexico's going to pay for the wall!"

In global foreign policy terms this is a very scary statement, all the more so on the back of his "I'll ban all Muslims from entering the USA".

This is no longer a joke, the bloke is clear frontrunner for the Republican nomination. What the HELL are Americans thinking? Trump makes George W. Bush intellectual.

clif26

Oct 18, 2010
After he’s walled out the Mexicans, forbidden entry to all Muslims, he can then eliminate the Jews, Jehovahs witnesses, gypsies, ******s,
raspberry ripples, and spazzoes. then he can have a pure Anglo Saxon master race controlling the most powerful military machine
the world has ever seen.
Why wouldn’t any right thinking American want to vote for him ?

Surf's Up

Jul 17, 2011
Here
So what’s to stop him becoming president and Boris becoming prime minister ?

The dream international ticket - Trump, Johnson and Putin - Id give it 6 months before the start of the 3rd World war!!

heathgate

NSC Patron
Apr 13, 2015
It's still frighting that he's getting so much support. I feel for Americans. what has happened to them?
They all said that about Reagan, he had trouble speaking the language, and couldn't point out Spain or Iraq on a map.... then look what happened.

NooBHA

Jan 13, 2015
"We're going to build a wall. And who's going to pay for the wall? Mexico's going to pay for the wall!"

In global foreign policy terms this is a very scary statement, all the more so on the back of his "I'll ban all Muslims from entering the USA".

This is no longer a joke, the bloke is clear frontrunner for the Republican nomination. What the HELL are Americans thinking? Trump makes George W. Bush intellectual.

He cant build a wall on the Mexican Border. There would be outrage amongst the American people. How would they then be able to get their drugs into the country..

No all joking aside. It is very worrying that he is actually going to be running for President of the United States - If it gets to that stage I wouldn't mind having a bet on there being an Assassination attempt on his life.

To Trump this is all a game and an Ego Trip that his money can buy but in reality millions could die by virtue of his proposed politics/ego trip

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
He cant build a wall on the Mexican Border. There would be outrage amongst the American people. How would they then be able to get their drugs into the country..

No all joking aside. It is very worrying that he is actually going to be running for President of the United States - If it gets to that stage I wouldn't mind having a bet on there being an Assassination attempt on his life.

To Trump this is all a game and an Ego Trip that his money can buy but in reality millions could die by virtue of his proposed politics/ego trip

For me the moment that changed this campaign was in the live TV debate when Trump gestured to Jeb Bush to shut his mouth. This gesture has bolstered Trump's position, while Bush has quit the race a broken man. Now Ted Cruz is getting the Trump treatment.

Americans don't do history. If they did they'd maybe realise that Trump's methods were also used by Hitler - belittling his opponents whilst maintaining an aggressive, racist undertone. Now you can say that comparing Trump and Hitler is ridiculous, except that Hitler didn't have a nuclear capability whilst Trump's diplomatic skills seem to be non-existent.

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
The dream international ticket - Trump, Johnson and Putin - Id give it 6 months before the start of the 3rd World war!!
Johnson would just set up a wiff waff tournament so they could resolve their differences.

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
CIA will take care of him if the election looks close to call. Perhaps smuggle in an exploding syrup.

They said that about Reagan!

and they still haven't built his star wars project yet!!

Reagan appointed some good people around him and then buggered off to bed and left them to it (maybe not a strict interpretation of the facts but he was hardly a hands on 24/7 president).

Trump strikes me as the sort of guy who would interfere in everything, not listen to any advice and shoot first and ask questions afterwards. Not exactly a good template for any sort of polititian, let alone POTUS.

Having said that, I'm sure he won't get in. Even America couldn't be THAT stupid to vote him in?

Could they?

Lyndhurst 14

Jan 16, 2008
If Trump gets the GOP nomination, which is looking increasingly likely, that will give Hillary a shoe in to be the next President. It is amusing that the GOP always ends up with somebody they don’t actually want to lead them into the election – they did it with Mitt Romney in 2012 and they will probably do it again this time with Trump. They would have probably wanted Marco Rubio as their poster boy but Trump sunk him with ‘Robotgate’ and it looks like Ted Cruz shot himself in the foot by having to fire one of his senior advisers. One good thing Trump did do was to destroy whatever remained of George Bush’s legacy by openly accusing him of inventing the whole WMD story to invade Iraq. Realistically Jeb Bush never had a snowball’s chance in hell of being the nominee.

The Mexicans will never be expelled – who would mow all those lawns and deliver all those pizzas.

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003
If Trump gets the GOP nomination, which is looking increasingly likely, that will give Hillary a shoe in to be the next President.

except for the Bloomberg scenario. thats where the smart money is going i understand, if Trump continues to gain a lead on Rubio (only candidate with credible broad appeal), Bloomberg will feel compelled to step up, and take a shed load of votes from both republicans and democrats.

Fungus

NSC Patron
May 21, 2004
Truro

Always makes me think of this:

viserys-targaryen_crown.jpg

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here