Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Politics] Donald Trump 2024

rogersix

Jan 18, 2014
You first, why are you so invested in seeing a foreign presidential candidate removed by lawfare(Electoral interference.) when you don't live there?
cos it feels good. it appeals to our sense of justice, our humanity if you will. we are, after all, the most sociable creature ever to have evolved; it's our inherent desire to witness, "fair play"; and you?

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
They might blame him though, or at least it might them realise he’s a charlatan.
I wish I could believe you, but I can't.
It'll be the secret cabal who are anti American, anti god fearing Christian ;) and anti hard work honest ordinary Joe's like me and Donny keeping us down.

Last edited:

lasvegan

Jan 30, 2009
Sin City
You really are excellent entertainment value. Biden isn’t doing anything to lock up ClusterTrump, he’s managing to do that all on his little lonesome. As for JFK Jr …🤦‍♂️ makes MAGA supporters look relatively normal, granted the bar is set very low. You should actually be embarrassed by using Democrats and Totalitarianism in the same sentence. However ClusterTrump certainly is, as shown by his love of dictators. As I said embarrassing….
I think it’s you who should be embarrassed if you think that Biden is mentally fit to be president. Democrats are abusing the rule of law to imprison their main political opponent because they know they will lose the election if they don’t. It’s as totalitarian as it gets.

Bodian

May 3, 2012
Cumbria
I think it’s you who should be embarrassed if you think that Biden is mentally fit to be president. Democrats are abusing the rule of law to imprison their main political opponent because they know they will lose the election if they don’t. It’s as totalitarian as it gets.

Can you supply some concrete evidence that it is Biden setting all these court cases in train please?

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Democrats are abusing the rule of law to imprison their main political opponent because they know they will lose the election if they don’t. It’s as totalitarian as it gets.

What do you think about Trump saying he would get Hilary Clinton locked up, when he was standing for president the first time? (I appreciate you already have several other questions to go through)

lasvegan

Jan 30, 2009
Sin City
It's the slurs against Biden.

If you can stand resolutely behind your choice for Trump, using cold rational reasoning, there is no need to underpin it with slurs.

You make a mistake by changing the contest to 'who is the most corrupt' and 'who is the most disgusting'. That one is easy - its Trump

Stick with competence to deliver to you, personally, the greater advantage, or you invite me to question your otherwise perverse affection for the pussy grabber.
I have no affection for the perverse pussy grabber any more than the other perverse pussy grabber.

It’s purely political.

One Love

Aug 22, 2011
Brighton

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here