Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Politics] Donald Trump 2024

Seagull58

In the Algarve
Jan 31, 2012
Vilamoura, Portugal
yep, Trump has been spouting nonsense for a lot long and doesn't have senility as an excuse. highlighting Biden isn't fit for office is not an endorsement of Trump. the fact that's even the choice is an appaling failure of both political parties.

though Trump does come across have bit more vigor, that'll probably carry him to a victory against some one who looks like they should be in a home.
His apparent vigor is quite likely due the the sizeable quantity of drugs that are prescribed, as evidenced by the White House doctor during his Presidency.
One if the side-effects of that drug regime is that he is the smelly, diaper Don.

Zeberdi

Brighton born & bred
NSC Patron
Oct 20, 2022
As if we don't know how dangerous and unhinged he is already, its been revealed that Trump declared that he would encourage Russia to attack NATO countries who don't pay their bills…

Motogull

Todd Warrior
Sep 16, 2005
Blimey. Biden v Trump the sequel is shaping up to be even worse.

How can a country really enable a shoot out between a care home candidate and someone encouraging Russia to engage in military action?

There version of democracy is fukked.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
I find it bewildering that the U.S cannot come up with candidates as more preferred options than either of these two.
Like Boris and Corbyn maybe?

Zeberdi

Brighton born & bred
NSC Patron
Oct 20, 2022
Blimey. Biden v Trump the sequel is shaping up to be even worse.

How can a country really enable a shoot out between a care home candidate and someone encouraging Russia to engage in military action?

There version of democracy is fukked.
Putin, Trump and Netanyahu - 3 despots who would destroy the world for the sake of their vanity. How do we deal with them? Answers on a postcard please but no mention of assasinations, shooting the fcukers or anything unpalatable like that, remember the NSA is ‘listening’ 😎

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Putin, Trump and Netanyahu - 3 despots who would destroy the world for the sake of their vanity. How do we deal with them? Answers on a postcard please but no mention of assasinations, shooting the fcukers or anything unpalatable like that, remember the NSA is ‘listening’ 😎
I continue to salute your focus, clarity and balance.

And yes, with certain fuggers, the only balance is the location of the fulcrum that dips the beam and their sorry arses into the sea.

Feb 23, 2009
Brighton factually.....
Feck it, can we wish for cancer on this occasion
because those three are a cancer on society

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014

marlowe

Dec 13, 2015
As if we don't know how dangerous and unhinged he is already, its been revealed that Trump declared that he would encourage Russia to attack NATO countries who don't pay their bills. This coming from a man who's notorious for not paying his bills...

So while he tries to distance himself from the allegations he's currently facing that he incited the Capitol attack he thinks its a good idea to proudly boast how he would be readily prepared to incite World War 3.

raymondo

Apr 26, 2017
Wiltshire
Send more weapons to Ukraine.
Hurry up and convict him.
Send zero weapons to Israel.

Nobby Cybergoat

Jul 19, 2021
Send more weapons to Ukraine.
Hurry up and convict him.
Send zero weapons to Israel.
I like your post.

The world is in a parlous state, but all is not lost yet.

Trump must lose, and I think when push comes to shove, although people don't like Biden and have their concerns over his long term health, they will look at his economic record, look at the legal mire which Trump is in, ask whether they really want him and all the turmoil back ..... and just ... on a small turnout .... return Biden. MAGA, I don't believe have the numbers. The aftermath won't be pretty, but it can be dealt with.

Putin must also lose and Netanyahu and the bonkers faction within his cabinet must be reined in. But free from the need for re-election Biden will be able to deliver a foreign policy to deliver him a decent legacy. Of course so much will depend on Congress make up, which I admit i'm less confident about.

raymondo

Apr 26, 2017
Wiltshire
I like your post.

The world is in a parlous state, but all is not lost yet.

Trump must lose, and I think when push comes to shove, although people don't like Biden and have their concerns over his long term health, they will look at his economic record, look at the legal mire which Trump is in, ask whether they really want him and all the turmoil back ..... and just ... on a small turnout .... return Biden. MAGA, I don't believe have the numbers. The aftermath won't be pretty, but it can be dealt with.

Putin must also lose and Netanyahu and the bonkers faction within his cabinet must be reined in. But free from the need for re-election Biden will be able to deliver a foreign policy to deliver him a decent legacy. Of course so much will depend on Congress make up, which I admit i'm less confident about.
Agreed, the situations are very complex but the dice could fall in a good way 🤞🏻

Igzilla

Sep 27, 2012
Worthing

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
All the evidence was probably stored on Hunter Biden's laptop.
*in Hillary Clinton's emails, which were on Hunter Biden's laptop. In that Pizza place.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here