Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Politics] Donald Trump 2024

lasvegan

Jan 30, 2009
Sin City
He lost a court case last year and the judge has said that it did happen. So yes it’s true. Saps ds like he had loads of fun at Epstein gaff.

as for Biden ….. I find it very hard to believe that his son would call him that. where did you hear/see that? Let me guess. From the net, from some bloke in an underground bunker in Montana who believes the worlds flat, chem trails are mind control drugs and Democratic are lizard people.
From his own computer.

Lyndhurst 14

Jan 16, 2008
cheerfulsnappycrab-poster.jpg

FamilyGuy

Jul 8, 2003
Crawley
No. Many just walked in and around most were peaceful. The BLM/antifa riots would qualify more as an insurrection. THe US has about 9 million well armed veterans, if they decide the Democrats need removing they are gone.
I believe that "walking around" the Senate building without authorisation is in itself a crime. :shrug:

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone

I'm getting names wrong left right and centre (yes, my dementia treats all political parties equally)

Seriously, my name finding skills are awful at the moment, that's not a joke

goldstone

Jul 5, 2003
I'm no fan of Trump, but unfortunately he seems a better bet than Biden.

On reflection, if Trump HAD won last time around at least the world would be rid of him in a year's time whatever chaos he had created.

Rookie

Greetings
Feb 8, 2005

On reflection, if Trump HAD won last time around at least the world would be rid of him in a year's time whatever chaos he had created.
Please show your working outs for how trump would be better than Biden

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester

Please show your working outs for how trump would be better than Biden
...............and given his refusal to accept a democratic result after he was defeated after his first term, please specify how the USA would have removed him from office after he had entrenched himself in power with a second term. Would be Putin all over again, with Good 'Ole Boys and the NRA instead of the Russian Communist party and the KGB!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here