Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Politics] Donald Trump 2024

Pevenseagull

Anti-greed coalition
Jul 20, 2003
If Trump was struck by lightning while playing golf his supporters would turn against God.

Mental Lental

Jul 5, 2003
Shiki-shi, Saitama
1704934036599.png

Zeberdi

Brighton born & bred
NSC Patron
Oct 20, 2022
In other words it censored so get a VPN.
It‘s nothing to do with censorship- the site you linked to isn’t GDPR compliant (ie breaches EU Data Protection Laws) - presumably personal data relating to Mr Soros posted on that site relates either to a potential breach of privacy or (as the Trump Dossier case established where ‘facts’ are not adequately verified, a potential case of libel or defamation).

Mental Lental

Jul 5, 2003
Shiki-shi, Saitama
In other words it censored so get a VPN.
It let me access it from Japan. Biggest load of right wing twatwaffle I’ve ever read. Thanks for giving a little perspective as to what people like you are actually reading in order to turn your brains into jelly though. I find it amazing that you manage to generate enough power to fire the motor neurons that move your arms and hands in order to switch your computer on.

Albion my Albion

NSC Patron
Feb 6, 2016
Indiana, USA
For every post in this thread I get about 5 responses if you think I am going to answer all of them (9 since I was last on)and every point with citations you can F Right Off.

I answered 2 of them which you overlooked, be grateful, I'm giving this hyper partizan echo chamber no more than 5 to 10 minutes. Although I may go back to the start of this thread and see who has swallowed the Muller enquiry farce.

I think you will find that you are on the side with the farce It's called an election farce believing that the election was stolen. That is the freakiest stupidest thing to believe cuz there's never been anyone I know to have proof that it happened just a lot of supposition that well it sounds funny It's kind of weird but it isn't when you think of all the weird things that we're going on with the pandemic at the time. can't you get that through your freaking head.!!!!!!!!!!

peterward

NSC Patron
Nov 11, 2009
I think you will find that you are on the side with the farce It's called an election farce believing that the election was stolen. That is the freakiest stupidest thing to believe cuz there's never been anyone I know to have proof that it happened just a lot of supposition that well it sounds funny It's kind of weird but it isn't when you think of all the weird things that we're going on with the pandemic at the time. can't you get that through your freaking head.!!!!!!!!!!
8 years ago, America started its decent into cult of personality, orwellian freak show, though nobody knew then that so many people could be brainwashed into alternative reality delusions from a serial bullshitter.

Trump lost the opening republican caucus in Iowa to Ted Cruz and as he painted an entirely false narrative to hide the fact he lost, so Pandorras box was opened and so many rushed in to drink his horse shit kool aid.

"Ted Cruz didn't win Iowa, he stole it," Trump (@realDonaldTrump) tweeted. "That is why all of the polls were so wrong and why he got far more votes than anticipated. Bad!"

“Based on the fraud committed by Senator Ted Cruz during the Iowa Caucus, either a new election should take place or Cruz results nullified,” he tweeted. Trump said later Wednesday that he’ll likely sue. “I probably will; what he did is unthinkable,” he said during an interview with Boston Herald Radio.

Trump, the master of reinvention, is trying to flip the script from loser to wronged winner, after the outcome of Iowa pierced the bubble of invincibility around the real estate mogul.

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
It first went awry imho with The Tea Party movement and the right wing uncaring nasty piece of work Sarah Palin.

Trump, Palin, Cruz, DeSantis …. all far, far to the right of the likes of George W Bush, aligned one way of another with weird ‘Christians’, KKK, automatic weapons loons, conspiracy theorists, self titled off-gridders, generally twats with twattish beards.

Last edited:

attila

1997 Club
Jul 17, 2003
South Central Southwick
This is where we are. It's beyond belief.
In my opinion the least worst solution for this is for Biden to rule by decree, suspending the (ludicrous, undemocratic, 19th century) electoral college and making the election by majority of the popular vote, as it is literally everywhere else in the democratic world. That takes away the strong probability that Trump - nominated Supreme Court toadies will legitimise mass gerrymandering in the 'swing states' and Trump will become a minority vote 'president' via a system whereby 3 Californian votes equal I redneck state one. If Trump wins the popular vote at least they've brought in on themselves. Though either way, if Trump gets in and does what he says he will do, I can see California and other progressive states seceding. We've done Harper's Ferry. We're well on our way to Fort Sumter.

lasvegan

Jan 30, 2009
Sin City
It let me access it from Japan. Biggest load of right wing twatwaffle I’ve ever read. Thanks for giving a little perspective as to what people like you are actually reading in order to turn your brains into jelly though. I find it amazing that you manage to generate enough power to fire the motor neurons that move your arms and hands in order to switch your computer on.
Disagree to your hearts content, no need to be a twat though.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
This is where we are. It's beyond belief.
In my opinion the least worst solution for this is for Biden to rule by decree, suspending the (ludicrous, undemocratic, 19th century) electoral college and making the election by majority of the popular vote, as it is literally everywhere else in the democratic world. That takes away the strong probability that Trump - nominated Supreme Court toadies will legitimise mass gerrymandering in the 'swing states' and Trump will become a minority vote 'president' via a system whereby 3 Californian votes equal I redneck state one. If Trump wins the popular vote at least they've brought in on themselves. Though either way, if Trump gets in and does what he says he will do, I can see California and other progressive states seceding. We've done Harper's Ferry. We're well on our way to Fort Sumter.
Good luck with that. The easiest way to 'win' money right now is to bet that Trump will be the next president. And it is a win-win because lose the bet and the world wins.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Disagree to your hearts content, no need to be a twat though.
Sleepy Joe must be a real threat to your way of life to give a moment's pause for Trump.

Why is Biden such a threat?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here