[Politics] Donald Trump 2024

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Carbonara

May 24, 2023
Sorry, what has Biden done that is even vaguely in the same ball park?

Tbh any point over the past 6-8 years you could say “why now? He going for the presidency/he’s going for re-election” etc. there’s always a reason not to.

These cases take a long time to put together.

Again I notice you totally ignore the content. You surely agree that the gravity of the charges is very serious and needs dealing with? Or do you think ex-presidents should be able to steal nuclear secrets and sell them on? I mean, that’s completely insane.

Trump has been known for many years - way before becoming president - for being dodgy as f*** - constantly stiffing contractors and screwing people over, running his business and family like a mafia operation. None of this was a secret.

Expensive lawyers will get you so far, but maybe his luck is finally running out. Only so much running you can do before it catches up with you. It’s impressive how long he lasted tbh.
Do you believe the fact he will prob become the next Pres is why this is in court?

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex
No doubt this is a political witch hunt.If he wasn't going for the presidency then there would be no legal proceedings of course.Meanwhile Biden gets away with whatever.Democracy is dead in the US and UK. In the US they didn't accept Trump when he was President and tried every trick to get him out.They are now trying every trick to stop him getting back in.In the UK people tried to cancel the Brexit result.So sad.Cue insults.
So you think Donald Trump should be above the law?

Hugo Rune

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2012
Brighton
It seems that the ‘hundreds of thousands’ of protesters against the ‘weaponisation of the department of justice’ promised by the Trump campaign turned out to be just a few hundred. 😂 He is done.

knocky1

Jan 20, 2010

Do you believe the fact he will prob become the next Pres is why this is in court?
You are mistakenly thinking future probabilities as being a fact, but are wrong anyway, these are the current odds. I think you have also mistaken his favourable position to be Republican candidate rather than POTUS.

Screenshot_20230613_212625_Chrome.jpg

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
No. I believe people who commit hugely dangerous and damaging crimes should be dealt with according to the laws. I couldn’t give less of a stuff whether they are right or left wing politically.

I’ve read some of your posts on other threads so I think it’s best I say good day now to you.

Carbonara

May 24, 2023
I hope they put him in prison and I can turn on Sky News and not watch Donald Trump news 24 hours a day 7 days a week.The media are obsessed with him.Love him or hate him he puts bums on seats.I am so bored with it all.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Assuming this isnt a parody (it's genuinely difficult to tell anymore. So sad), what makes you think you are owed a 'constructive intelligent reply'?
I was sarcastic to him the other day and he accused me of stalking. :geek:

The weird lack of space after the full stop makes me think of Bushy, who always put an extra space before a full stop.

There seems to be something about being an angry middle aged man that results in a loss of the ability to punctuate.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
With which President do we have more chance of getting a trade deal?Biden or Trump?Exactly.
We didn't get a trade deal with Trump when he was president.

Exactly.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
You are ignoring clear facts. He’s one of the guiltiest men alive - endless proven law breaking. You are arguing that up is down and black is white.

Taking classified nuclear secrets and then openly discussing them with people with no security clearance - surely you have at least 1% understanding of how very, very serious and very, very bad that is?
I wouldn't bet on it.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
I hope they put him in prison and I can turn on Sky News and not watch Donald Trump news 24 hours a day 7 days a week.The media are obsessed with him.Love him or hate him he puts bums on seats.I am so bored with it all.
Wellifthatmeansyouplantogoawayandpipedown,thatwouldbelovely.

Robdinho

Jul 26, 2004
Are you okay?

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
O dear.Insults rather than a constructive intelligent reply.As expected.
By deliberately typing badly you are showing a childish contempt for the reader. Nobody wants to engage with you when you type like a twat.

If you want a constructive intelligent reply (and I see no evidence of this), you will find that people may take you seriously if you did the following.

1. Do some research.
2. Have a little think about things.
3. Consider whether you have some interesting ideas you'd like to share.
4. If you do, type them nicely.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Are you okay?
I fear he may be having a breakdown. I've reported him for trolling this thread. He was booted off another recently for trolling it.

Carbonara

May 24, 2023
By deliberately typing badly you are showing a childish contempt for the reader. Nobody wants to engage with you when you type like a twat.

If you want a constructive intelligent reply (and I see no evidence of this), you will find that people may take you seriously if you did the following.

1. Do some research.
2. Have a little think about things.
3. Consider whether you have some interesting ideas you'd like to share.
4. If you do, type them nicely.
By calling me a twat you show your ignorance and at the same time your arrogance. Forums like this are sadly filled with people like you.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
You said wanted an intelligent debate. @Mellotron gave you one and you just chuck back an illiterate one-liner. That isn't debate. It's trolling.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
By calling me a twat you show your ignorance and at the same time your arrogance. Forums like this are sadly filled with people like you.
Fortunately this forum is rarely filled with anyone like you, and the likes of you are soon booted off, or you slink away when you realize you'll get nothing but mockery.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports