Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Domenico Berardi

The Wizard

Jul 2, 2009
True, we’ve only got Gross, Gilmour, Dahoud, Lallana, Milner, Alzate, Bunnanotte, Ayari with Moder and Moran as extra cover

Lallana, Milner, Buannottee and Moran aren’t centre mids

Alzate and Ayari are clearly not favoured by RDZ, and Moder has no timescale on when he returns.

Aside from that, spot on.

SeagullinExile

Sep 10, 2010
London

Hugo Rune

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2012
Brighton
€30m for a 29 year old? No thanks.
If only Berardi could find that special club…

A manager who would love him and knows him inside out.

7 goals in Serie A so far this season including strikes against Juve and Inter where his team won.

With March out for the short, medium and long term, perhaps €30m might not be so bad after all for a player of similar age, ability but potentially, even more effective.

This left footed right winger could be that player whom could get us back into the EPL top 6 and very deep into the Europa and FA cup competitions.

It’s a 100% yes from me.

RDZ deserves this signing.

Last edited:

b.w.2.

Jan 8, 2004
We definitely need a RW as we will lose Adingra to international duty soon...

Hugo Rune

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2012
Brighton
Back the manager, if he wants him.
I’ve pondered this and I think it’s virtually impossible that we’d sign him because there is absolutely no value in paying €30m when he’d need a long contract (to at least 2027) on top money. Once that contract had expired, he’d have no sell-on value.

BUT, I’ve also decided that he is the best possible option to replace March.

He is available.

He is playing at his peak.

Our manager knows him inside out.

He scores lots of goals.

He seems to have the best qualities of March & Groß combined with a sprinkling of Joao Pedro.

He’ll probably be going to Juve but it seems that works for us too:

WestYorkshireSeagull

Dec 28, 2021
Berardi listed as a excellent buy on Saturday Social. Bit of a nonsense show, but maybe they've been scouring NSC for content as opposed to the bottom of the barrel where they usually find it

Attachments

• 1704027795332.png
    1704027795332.png
    1.2 MB · Views: 52

Hugo Rune

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2012
Brighton
Berardi listed as an excellent buy on Saturday Social. Bit of a nonsense show, but maybe they've been scouring NSC for content as opposed to the bottom of the barrel where they usually find it
It’s a tough one.

He’d cost up to £30m but at 29, they’d be so little sell on value. We just don’t make these sorts of signings.

However, he’d surely be the best possible replacement for March we are liable to sign. He knows Derzerbiball inside out and is inspired by our man. He’d be very good straight out the box.

Green Cross Code Man

Wunt be druv
Mar 30, 2006
Eastbourne
Berardi listed as a excellent buy on Saturday Social. Bit of a nonsense show, but maybe they've been scouring NSC for content as opposed to the bottom of the barrel where they usually find it
I never watch that show, but happened on a couple of minutes yesterday. Didn't last long as they were discussing possible managerial change at palace and the 'expert' said that they should stick with Roy as 'they are doing so well'. What's the point in having a programme that includes an idiot like that?

WestYorkshireSeagull

Dec 28, 2021
It’s a tough one.

He’d cost up to £30m but at 29, they’d be so little sell on value. We just don’t make these sorts of signings.

However, he’d surely be the best possible replacement for March we are liable to sign. He knows Derzerbiball inside out and is inspired by our man. He’d be very good straight out the box.
Very good points honestly. It would be a bit of a free/random hit and very out of line for us, like you say.
But I think he would become a 2nd Pascal Gross in the way he conducts himself, liaises with players to manager and hopefully he can add to our goal count (not like we need it this year though 😂) with his 9 goals in 13 Serie A appearances this season

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green
TB may be having doubts about RDZ’s choice of players he wants after Dahoud :smile:
Dahoud isn't a poor signing, he has been ok for us and was a free.

Flounce

Nov 15, 2006
Dahoud isn't a poor signing, he has been ok for us and was a free.
You think? Not convinced myself and he hasn’t featured much even with our injuries. I have seen some glimpses of quality but nothing to suggest to belongs here as yet.

peterward

NSC Patron
Nov 11, 2009
It’s a tough one.

I agree. Easily good enough, but clubs model is (in theory), to at least get back what we paid or ideally profit.

Doesn't always happen.... here's looking at you Locadia....... but with Beradi at £30m over 3 or 4 years, we'd have little resale value and an average yearly transfer amortisation cost of 7.5-10m PA.

Fati cost less.

Unless uncle Tone is feeling particularly benevolent, can't see this one flying.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here