Does Theresa May see Rachel Riley ...in her mirror?

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

clippedgull

Hotdogs, extra onions
Aug 11, 2003
Near Ducks, Geese, and Seagulls
I'll judge Theresa May once she shows us what her and her team are capable of. Must be difficult deciding what to wear when you are PM, especially as a woman. You can't just bang on an M&S suit and roll out.

Anyway, back on topic. Would somebody please add more pictures of Rachel?
:thumbsup:

rachel-riley-at-pupaid-puppy-farm-awareness-day-in-london-09-05-2015_32.jpg
644839.jpg

fat old seagull

Sep 8, 2005
Rural Ringmer
Back to the original question - I think she sees Boris Johnson when she looks in the mirror.

And that is very nearly the right answer, I never intended the thread to be any criticism of her choice to be trendy should she feel that way. However as an ambassador, in fact the second most senior after Madge. I do find myself wondering what is she thinking when she makes such serial Faux Pas that lead German Mags to take the pizz out of her ..and consequently us.
Back to Boris...Is it possible that in an effort to circumvent punishment, and land a plumb job on his post Brexit arrival at Downing St. He creepingly told TM what lovely legs she had?

wellquickwoody

Many More Voting Years
NSC Patron
Aug 10, 2007
Melbourne
A very capable women, being judged on what she wears and what she looks like. Grow up NSC, this is 2016, not 1956.

Whether male or female is irrelevant. First impressions count if you like it or not. We all judge others by how they look, you can delude yourself if you want to, but that is the truth. As a head of state of a major world economy there is a responsibility to look statesmanlike or at least businesslike.

Not Andy Naylor

Dec 12, 2007
Seven Dials
I wouldn't claim to be an expert on female fashion, but I think she needs to be more conservative in her dress if not her politics and cover up a lot more.

A very capable women, being judged on what she wears and what she looks like. Grow up NSC, this is 2016, not 1956.

Actually ... it is 1956. The Prime Minister hasn't got a clue how to deal with the biggest foreign policy crisis to hit the country in years. At least Eden had the decency to resign.

Gwylan

Jul 5, 2003
Uffern
Actually ... it is 1956. The Prime Minister hasn't got a clue how to deal with the biggest foreign policy crisis to hit the country in years.

It could be worse: Russia could be invading an eastern European country. At least that has happened

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports