Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Does Theresa May see Rachel Riley ...in her mirror?

Cheeky Monkey

Jul 17, 2003
A very capable women, being judged on what she wears and what she looks like. Grow up NSC, this is 2016, not 1956.

NSC is the very embodiment of 1956, a place you'll always find that vacuous, irritating dullard Riley being held up as the pinnacle of the 'female of the species.' I'd poke my eyes out before ever voting Tory, but a choice of being stuck in a lift with May, Timmy, Das Reich, Bobby Crush or Rachel Riley and I'd take Theresa May every time.

Green Cross Code Man

Wunt be druv
Mar 30, 2006
Eastbourne
NSC is the very embodiment of 1956, a place you'll always find that vacuous, irritating dullard Riley being held up as the pinnacle of the 'female of the species.' I'd poke my eyes out before ever voting Tory, but a choice of being stuck in a lift with May, Timmy, Das Reich, Bobby Crush or Rachel Riley and I'd take Theresa May every time.
Err, mwahahaha! Top post!

Wardy's twin

Oct 21, 2014

Really??? Well each to his own.

Raleigh Chopper

Sep 1, 2011
Plymouth
I don't usually judge on looks and dress but I am with Hiney on this one, she is an embarrassing mess, she is not advised as she believes she is fashionable, this women is supposed to be a statesperson but every time I see her I can't believe what she has decided to wear, she can't carry it off either because she has a stoop and walks like Dick Emery, unfortunately she is also extremely ugly maybe she is trying to make people look at her outlandish dress rather than her grotesque face.

Normski1989

Apr 15, 2015
Hove

What about Susanna Reid?

Piers Morgan said 'I would' when she was made to look 85 on Good Morning Britain this morning.

FatSuperman

Feb 25, 2016
I'll judge Theresa May once she shows us what her and her team are capable of. Must be difficult deciding what to wear when you are PM, especially as a woman. You can't just bang on an M&S suit and roll out.

Anyway, back on topic. Would somebody please add more pictures of Rachel?

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
I can't stand the old witch, but, equally, it does piss me off that- basically because she's a woman- she's constantly judged on what she wears. Sure, I remember Cameron having a go at Corbyn for not wearing a tie or some such thing, but that was just a bit of cheap political point scoring at PMQs. Nobody ever wrote front page articles in the Daily Mail discussing what Cameron's suits were like, or whether he should have gone double or single breasted, or whether the fabric was more suited to a younger man. No tabloid newspaper dares to suggest that Prince William dresses like a man forty years older than he, yet Kate's choice of blouse or dress length warrants acres of newsprint, breathlessly speculating over her "shapely" legs.

May is there to run the country, however well we may or may not think she's doing it. She's not there to gain your approval over her choice of skirts.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Here Rachel is in another of her knee length skirts:

600full-rachel-riley.jpg

Or is that Theresa?

loz

Apr 27, 2009
W.Sussex
My Mrs always looks at the shoes Theresa May wears and makes a comment, in fact the shoes Mrs May wears very much endears my Mrs to her and she is not a Tory....so its not just us men that notice and make judgment.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here