Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Does Brighton have a football hooligan firm

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
If it's selling for silly money the author should do it.

In my line of work I could get a great price to print it, if anyone knows who can make this happen let me know, be happy to help

I went to school with LB and then ended up living round the corner from him and helping with a certain property issue we shared (brains not brawn). However I can't have seen him for 10 years. Hopefully someone on here can pass on the, ahem, renewed demand.

BN9 BHA

DOCKERS
NSC Patron
Jul 14, 2013
Newhaven
I went to school with LB and then ended up living round the corner from him and helping with a certain property issue we shared (brains not brawn). However I can't have seen him for 10 years. Hopefully someone on here can pass on the, ahem, renewed demand.

A Casual Look has a twitter page.

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
I wonder! :whistle:

"Sarge, if I misspell 'does' will I come over thick enough to smoke out the entire firm?"

"Don't be so ridiculous lad."

"Oops, too late, how do you edit a thread title?"

"You don't son. You don't."

BN9 BHA

DOCKERS
NSC Patron
Jul 14, 2013
Newhaven
"Sarge, if I misspell 'does' will I come over thick enough to smoke out the entire firm?"

"Don't be so ridiculous lad."

"Oops, too late, how do you edit a thread title?"

"You don't son. You don't."

:lolol:

A modern version of ID.
[MENTION=26234]EDS[/MENTION] has joined us as Gumbo:D

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Sorry, I know where it is, Sheebo is from out of town, I was going to tell him , if he didn't know, that the block is very near Brighton Police station.

Don't recognise from the air but fortunately don't know where the nick is there :lol:

Soul Finger

May 12, 2004
With the hugest of respect - and I mean that as I know the author - Casual Look is littered with errors.

If they do re-print it, do an edit and proofread of the original document first.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here