Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Does Brighton have a football hooligan firm

origigull

Jun 29, 2009
I think the Sheffield Wed supporter who ran on the pitch soon found out who our Brighton top boys were. I wonder if they left a calling card . . . oh yes a few bruises.

Jim Van Winkle

Jul 14, 2010
Hawaii
Only because you're old. If you were their age then you'd probably shit your pants.

Shit! I am 33. I must be over the hill. TBH honest I can't recall a time I've shit my pants since I've been out of nappies.

Which one are you in the picture? It's your picture isn't it. :clap2:

sir albion

Jan 6, 2007
SWINDON
PHP:
Men fighting men ? You mean kids who can't hold their beer and don't attack unless they have superior numbers,then run away when Ol' Bill arrives...such bravery...thought neanderthalism died out years ago
Not talking about teens and some of the modern day wannabes...Im stating that its a culture we've had for decades and our culture that has spread throughout the world.Naturally it was much much better 20 odd years ago and proper fights rather than a flying glass and running from the old bill.

So you saying its only kids fighting and running from the old bill throughout the country?
You've done brilliantly as you've been and seen every firm in the country and they're all kids who can't hold their beer.

Skylar

Banned
Jul 29, 2014
At my age you dont have to confronted by a gang of yoofs with bouncy hair and bad fitting jeans to shit myself , it just happens , and somebody tells me later . :lolol:

Wouldn't hear a pin drop from 99% on here if they met Cardiff, Millwall and that like. Bunch of girls.

Jim Van Winkle

Jul 14, 2010
Hawaii
Wouldn't hear a pin drop from 99% on here if they met Cardiff, Millwall and that like. Bunch of girls.

I must be the 1%. Do I get a badge of honour now for completing those away days (more than once I'd like to add)? Can I join your gang?

The Truth

Banned
Sep 11, 2008
None of your buisness
The Withdean badass boys are one of the firms we have still going. I'm not sure what's going on with the Portslade village knuckle bashers? haven't heard about them for a while now. I know the Poets corner bomber squad boys have now all been jailed so they are out of the equation. Don't mess with the 7 dials devil crew, i know they are still going strong but who doesn't? The Churchill square radicals are a load of pussies, not even worth the fight.

hope this helps.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here