Does Brighton have a football hooligan firm

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
That's your opinion
Give me a feisty atmosphere with a bunch of pissed up lads rather than a bunch of middle class happy clappers any day of the week:)

Yep. Because there is NO middle ground possible, between people fighting each other in the street, and 'middle-class happy clappers'.

tomfitz12

CTRL+W to change this
Nov 25, 2012
southwick
don't forget bnh boys :lolol: I found this on one of the member personal facebook account (yes he blurred his own eyes out)... I also blocked the name just as not to be a prick

bnhboys.jpg

note: I particularly like how there are less members due to family holidays. these boys are all 14/15/16 btw :lolol:

The Truth

Banned
Sep 11, 2008
None of your buisness
don't forget bnh boys :lolol: I found this on one of the member personal facebook account (yes he blurred his own eyes out)... I also blocked the name just as not to be a prick

View attachment 58158

note: I particularly like how there are less members due to family holidays. these boys are all 14/15/16 btw :lolol:

To be fair to them, they have somehow managed to recruit an alien-being into their firm (2nd to the top left).

The Grockle

Formally Croydon Seagull
Sep 26, 2008
Dorset
don't take this the wrong way , but attitudes like yours are exactly why the locals are pissed off, before Battersea became yuppified there was never any question that tbese areas were battersea , I can remember when the northcote was a proper market rather than the poncified place it is now , have a look at the love battersea link I put in the post .

I don't claim to know Battersea very well but I know London as a whole pretty well and seen first hand the gentrification, it's a pattern played out around many traditional working class areas, especially in recent years.
My Dad lived in Nottinghill/bayswater in the 50's and whilst many of the locals have long been priced out or forced if you like, the area has improved beyond recognition, the same has happened in Battersea and the same will happen in nine elms and countless other areas, its progress.

There's often rose tinted glasses applied to old London but the reality is with poor imigration policies, lack of publc spending, poorly maintained properties and countless other socal problems whole swathes of London were not very pleasant places to live or socalise. Much like has happened in Paris and New york in recent history, in London, places an outsider wouldn't dream of living in 15 years ago are now vibrant and attractive places.
I live in east London these days and the old charms that made east London, east London are slowly being eroded and i feel desperately sorry for peope born here that have been priced out but its progress and anyone who knows London will agree, hand on heart its a better place for all the changes that have happened in recent history.

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
There must be something seriously lacking in someone's life to compel them to deliberately get into a fight.

I worked with a chap who was into his football violence in Brighton. Slight, wee baldy chap who was meek and did nothing but tell us what he would do to our boss of the boss told him what to do again. Of course our boss would tell him to do something and he wouldn't say a word, just say yes sir, no sir, boss would leave and 2 mins later this guy is acting all hard again. I imagine that's what every hooligan is like when not in their pathetic little gang.

EDS

Banned
Nov 11, 2012
I live in east London these days and the old charms that made east London, east London are slowly being eroded and i feel desperately sorry for peope born here that have been priced out but its progress and anyone who knows London will agree, hand on heart its a better place for all the changes that have happened in recent history.

Most east Londoners have/want to move to Essex, unfortunately east London is the biggest dive I have been to. My uncle however remembers it differently and has many great stories etc
I was doing some decorating in battersea once and it turned out to be for the bloke who owned car phone warehouse, battersea is a strange place in that half is occupied by people who want a "London Pad" and the other half is poor.

EDS

Banned
Nov 11, 2012
There must be something seriously lacking in someone's life to compel them to deliberately get into a fight.

I worked with a chap who was into his football violence in Brighton. Slight, wee baldy chap who was meek and did nothing but tell us what he would do to our boss of the boss told him what to do again. Of course our boss would tell him to do something and he wouldn't say a word, just say yes sir, no sir, boss would leave and 2 mins later this guy is acting all hard again. I imagine that's what every hooligan is like when not in their pathetic little gang.

Did you tell him how you thought about him? No thought not.

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
Did you tell him how you thought about him? No thought not.

Actually old bean, I did tell him to stop moaning to me as there was nothing I could do about it. Not that that has owt to do with my point and I appreciate you're still a bit sore after me telling you to calm down the other day and are looking for a binfest but Don't judge people by your own standards.

The Grockle

Formally Croydon Seagull
Sep 26, 2008
Dorset
Most east Londoners have/want to move to Essex, unfortunately east London is the biggest dive I have been to. My uncle however remembers it differently and has many great stories etc
I was doing some decorating in battersea once and it turned out to be for the bloke who owned car phone warehouse, battersea is a strange place in that half is occupied by people who want a "London Pad" and the other half is poor.

Different strokes for different folks I guess. A lot of east london might not look great but the pubs, restaurants, markets, canal amongst others are great. Where I am i'm a 10 minute walk from Angel, Clerkenwell and brick lane/shoreditch a 15 minute bus ride to the west end all very different places offering different things.

As for the one half poor one half rich comment that's London in a nutshell, near me one minute you'll find yourself in a run down housing estate the next a row of 5 million pound regency houses.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports