Does anyone here think Trump is a safe bet for Pres?

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

NooBHA

Jan 13, 2015
Which is not a good way of trying to circument the libel laws so I suggest you withdraw your accusation.

There is plenty to question about Khans conduct and motives and none have a racial dimension.

I can assure you I know what constitutes ''libel laws''

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
:mad: its like he just thinks he can say anything he likes, anything he wants to claim and it wont be challenged and wont have to back it up.

15 & 16 are particular highlights:-

15) The military

"There's nobody bigger or better at the military than I am." — June 2015 Fox News interview

16) ISIS

"I know more about ISIS [the Islamic State militant group] than the generals do. Believe me." — November 2015

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex

LlcoolJ

Mama said knock you out.
Oct 14, 2009
Sheffield
The sub editor has pretty much summed up The Donald, and his campaign:-

Jim Davidson throws his weight behind Donald Trump amid Tory party conference return
That's brilliant. What weight does he have to throw exactly? An unfunny, misogynistic racist who is most well known these days for making a tit of himself on reality tv. I bet Hilary is shitting herself.

RexCathedra

Aurea Mediocritas
Jan 14, 2005
Vacationland
Imagine an Enoch Powell who spent most of the '80's hitting himself in the forehead with a ball-peen hammer.
Oh, and without the double first, or the chair in Classics. Or the Cabinet posts.

That's Donald.

The Rivet

Aug 9, 2011
If it wasn't serious I would find Trump and Hilary most amusing. Trouble is the brain dead Americans have these two fools to choose from. Dangerous fools both of them!

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
If it wasn't serious I would find Trump and Hilary most amusing. Trouble is the brain dead Americans have these two fools to choose from. Dangerous fools both of them!

It's funny right up to the point you see a tweet like this:-

[tweet]783377379775303681[/tweet]

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Interesting. It'll be a close call between two idiots. Which one is the least dangerous?
That is surely a no contest.

Ok so Hillary may well fail 'the optics test' in a normal race for the presidency.
But The Donald is anything but normal, and is hatstand dangerous.

The Rivet

Aug 9, 2011
That is surely a no contest.

Ok so Hillary may well fail 'the optics test' in a normal race for the presidency.
But The Donald is anything but normal, and is hatstand dangerous.

I'm not supporting either and I think Hilary will win in the end but, I consider both woefully inadequate for such an important job. If Hilary wins her presidency it will be full of trauma as would a Trump presidency.

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
I'm not supporting either and I think Hilary will win in the end but, I consider both woefully inadequate for such an important job. If Hilary wins her presidency it will be full of trauma as would a Trump presidency.

It's a pair of very disappointing candidates, isn't it? If the Democrats had managed to put forward anybody with the slightest hint of charisma and flair, they'd have this in the bag by now. Instead, we get Hillary Wife Of Clinton.

I feel like I should be on her side, as the potential first female President of the United States, and yet she doesn't strike me as anything like the outstanding candidate she should be. I hope she wins, but largely only from an Anyone But Trump perspective.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
It's a pair of very disappointing candidates, isn't it? If the Democrats had managed to put forward anybody with the slightest hint of charisma and flair, they'd have this in the bag by now. Instead, we get Hillary Wife Of Clinton.

I feel like I should be on her side, as the potential first female President of the United States, and yet she doesn't strike me as anything like the outstanding candidate she should be. I hope she wins, but largely only from an Anyone But Trump perspective.

I'm guessing the 'Washington bubble' is the same horribly out of touch political class as the 'public school, jobs for the boys' oafs most of us have had enough of, because on the face of it Hillary is America's most outstanding candidate.

The current Secretary of State.
Former governor of New York.
First lady.
Degree in Politics - Yale.

The best part of 50 years in politics verses a lying, racist, misogynist, and yet here we are currently only 5% between them in the polls.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports