Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Does anyone here think Trump is a safe bet for Pres?

Buzzer

Languidly Clinical
Oct 1, 2006
Don't worry The Libertarian Party will save us:-

In fairness to all politicians, being asked the price of milk or the names of wold leaders are rotten, low-blow questions. India is the largest democracy in the world, yet who on here can name their Prime Minister without googling it? I know I couldn't.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
In fairness to all politicians, being asked the price of milk or the names of wold leaders are rotten, low-blow questions. India is the largest democracy in the world, yet who on here can name their Prime Minister without googling it? I know I couldn't.
He could have just said Obama! :lolol:

I should have said Johnson has form for knowing f**k all:-

Libertarian candidate Gary Johnson: 'What is Aleppo?'

http://www.politico.com/story/2016/09/gary-johnson-aleppo-227873

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex

Dick Swiveller

Sep 9, 2011
"that makes me smart"
Here's one for the Star Trek geeks. This post made me think of this guy.

samaritansnare212-300x229.jpg

Tyrone Biggums

Jun 25, 2006
Geelong, Australia

Bakero

Languidly clinical
Oct 9, 2010
Almería

They didn't ask him to name a specific leader though; just one that he admired. He seems to be a little ignorant when it comes to the world outside of the States.

Albion my Albion

NSC Patron
Feb 6, 2016
Indiana, USA
They didn't ask him to name a specific leader though; just one that he admired. He seems to be a little ignorant when it comes to the world outside of the States.

That seems to be a specific trait of many Americans. Some of them think Darlington is where a certain motor sport raceway is in South Carolina.

Bakero

Languidly clinical
Oct 9, 2010
Almería
That seems to be a specific trait of many Americans. Some of them think Darlington is where a certain motor sport raceway is in South Carolina.

I have an American friend who lives here in Spain. She's intelligent and well-travelled yet she thought that Scotland was an island separate from England. I think she'd even been to Scotland!

Tyrone Biggums

Jun 25, 2006
Geelong, Australia

The Libertarian Party is insular first and foremost. Unlike the major parties their views are America shouldnt be getting involved in other nations affairs.

They'd also cut military spending and reduce the American military bases around the world.

Bakero

Languidly clinical
Oct 9, 2010
Almería
The Libertarian Party is insular first and foremost. Unlike the major parties their views are America shouldnt be getting involved in other nations affairs.

They'd also cut military spending and reduce the American military bases around the world.

I understand that but there is a major difference between not getting involved abroad militarily and not being informed on world affairs. Gary Johnson was clearly embarrassed by the two gaffes. I know you're a fan but others will be concerned by his lack of knowledge. The Aleppo episode in particular was ridiculous.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex

Lyndhurst 14

Jan 16, 2008
I've just completed my daily dive into the BBC's US Election subsection, just to see what's been happening today.
Once again The Donald is dominating the headlines:-

More sexism
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-37542294

More tax
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-37535643

Finishing off with dubious charity goings on
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-37547094

It's Monday freakin lunchtime across the pond.

There's a lot of speculation in the US media that Marla Maples, Trump's ex-wife, was the one who leaked his tax return. Ain't karma a bitch

looney

Banned
Jul 7, 2003
My ''selective'' Moral Judgement at least is based on what I believe as opposed to what I perceive yours to be. Yours in my opinion seems to be based on whether the colour of their skin is white or not - which is a diplomatic way to avoid saying ''racist''

Which is not a good way of trying to circument the libel laws so I suggest you withdraw your accusation.

There is plenty to question about Khans conduct and motives and none have a racial dimension.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here