Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast
Tiger Beer?

Se20

Banned
Oct 3, 2012
Love it.
Arrange it and I'll try my best to make it.

Dec 29, 2011
Imagine if every user set up their own forum after taking a little bit of stick ???

This. Although I think it's great her and martyn (can't remember his full name) showed great initiative to set up their own (fantastic looking) site, it does seem a little bit like a spoilt child not getting their own way. That being said, I wish them the best of luck, setting up and promoting a new website isn't easy, especially a forum.

Goldstone Rapper

Rediffusion PlayerofYear
Jan 19, 2009
BN3 7DE
Is it good?

It's a very well designed site. And one that I now visit instead of seagulls.co.uk. However, in terms of forum, it's hard to start and establish a new forum that may appear to some to be going head-to-head with a forum so well-established and enjoyed as NSC.

slinky

The Only Way Is Brighton
Jan 19, 2011
BN2
It's a very well designed site. And one that I now visit instead of seagulls.co.uk. However, in terms of forum, it's hard to start and establish a new forum that may appear to some to be going head-to-head with a forum so well-established and enjoyed as NSC.

It was never LG's intention to go Head to Head with NSC, just to offer an alternative friendly family orientated forum.

Goldstone Rapper

Rediffusion PlayerofYear
Jan 19, 2009
BN3 7DE
It was never LG's intention to go Head to Head with NSC, just to offer an alternative friendly family orientated forum.

I know it wasn't. However, I contend that there is a general perception that Seagulls Chat has gone head to head with NSC and is getting thrashed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here