Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Does anyone fancy a NSC Curry night?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
It's all a bit petty really isn't it ? I reminds me of the " ice cream " war a while back in some Northern Town where competiting ice cream vans ended up torching their respective vans. It all got a bit nasty, over some ice cream. NSC and SC are just selling a different flavour of ice cream as far as I see it.

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
It's all a bit petty really isn't it ? I reminds me of the " ice cream " war a while back in some Northern Town where competiting ice cream vans ended up torching their respective vans. It all got a bit nasty, over some ice cream. NSC and SC are just selling a different flavour of ice cream as far as I see it.

Well I want Rum And Raisin. . . . . And if anyone mentions Tutti Frutti I,m f***ing right off.

Goldstone Rapper

Rediffusion PlayerofYear
Jan 19, 2009
BN3 7DE
Nothing like a metaphor to derail a thread.

Muzzy

Jan 25, 2011
Lewes
Things must be quiet tonight... Live and let die is my philosophy :)

Greg Bobkin

Silver Seagull
May 22, 2012
Is this what happens after we beat a top-6 side? The game can't be the cause of a binfest, so people start one over two websites on the Internet?

Unbelievable (Jeff).

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Only if Ernest goes

seagullondon

Mar 15, 2011

Cheshire Cat

The most curious thing..

T soprano

Oct 27, 2011
Posh end of Shoreham
Talking of curry I had a rubbish one on Friday at the Indian cottage in Shoreham high street , it's really gone down hill lately no sooner as you've finished your starter the main course is on the table and if you ask for a gap inbetween courses the main just comes out cold because it's been plated up and is just sitting in the kitchen
The sag aloo came out cold on Friday as did the keema Nan I couldn't be bothered to complain again but I just won't be going back

So when we all go for our promotion curry:lolol: I'm not going to the Indian cottage in shoreham

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
Talking of curry I had a rubbish one on Friday at the Indian cottage in Shoreham high street , it's really gone down hill lately no sooner as you've finished your starter the main course is on the table and if you ask for a gap inbetween courses the main just comes out cold because it's been plated up and is just sitting in the kitchen
The sag aloo came out cold on Friday as did the keema Nan I couldn't be bothered to complain again but I just won't be going back

So when we all go for our promotion curry:lolol: I'm not going to the Indian cottage in shoreham

That is what happens when you go in a curry house sober. You notice these things.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box

Always had very good curries there, went to the Mahaan in Worthing Friday night which was top dollar in curry terms

Status
Not open for further replies.
Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here