Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Does anyone else think Harley could play a major role this season?

maltaseagull

Feb 25, 2009
Zabbar- Malta
Unlikely - from what I have seen on here and surely the head coach will heed NSC ?

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
I'm amazed we didn't release him. Div one player at best.

stss30

Apr 24, 2008
I don't think he even started regularly at MK Dons when he was there, so I doubt he'll cut the mustard for us. Willing to give him a chance if Oscar think's he's up to it, though.

Husty

Mooderator
Oct 18, 2008
I don't think he even started regularly at MK Dons when he was there, so I doubt he'll cut the mustard for us. Willing to give him a chance if Oscar think's he's up to it, though.

It says a lot that a manager as highly regarded as Karl Robinson wanted to sign him though surely?

Willy Dangle

Aug 31, 2011
Not seen enough of him and many players take several games to get in there stride. I dont think he has been given them games.

Richard Tiltmans Shin Pad

Rustingtons' Mr Guiness
Jan 10, 2012
North Stand, Row Q
Strikes me as the arky-typical 'luxury' midfielder. I think he would be great with a ball winner along side him, a proper midfield enforcer type. He could then adopt the 'lazy' Le Tiss / Hoddle role.....threading juicy balls to the forwards.

Grombleton

Surrounded by <div>s
Dec 31, 2011
Cracking goal v Peterborough, and i thought he looked lively and switched on v Burnley, until he was sacrificed early on due to the sendings off.

I can't see him getting a chance, but every registered player has a chance to stake a claim for their place. It's why we have a squad, after all.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here