Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Do you want Wales to win against Belgium?

Supporting Wales...

• Good luck, love the team spirit

Votes: 106 51.2%
  • Hope you get spanked

Votes: 101 48.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

inland seagull

Aug 7, 2010
Northampton
78 was different. I guess you are too young to remember that we all got behind them.

No I was very much around in 1978, hated the Jocks then and hate them now. 'England cannae do it cos they did nae qualify' was the famous line from the Ally's Army song from that World Cup which made me hate them even more. I doubt they'll ever support us either

Two Professors

Two Mad Professors
Jul 13, 2009
Multicultural Brum
No.Nononononononononononono-stick to your sheep.

Well you probably do-it's been raining a lot.

symyjym

Banned
Nov 2, 2009
Brighton / Hove actually
No I was very much around in 1978, hated the Jocks then and hate them now. 'England cannae do it cos they did nae qualify' was the famous line from the Ally's Army song from that World Cup which made me hate them even more. I doubt they'll ever support us either

Probably, i was 9 in 74 and was behind scotland all the way , that had changed by 78 with the 'allys army' record containing the verse 'and England cannae do it cos they didnae qualify'.

Yep, I am far too young to remember 74. I have to admit that I didn't notice the 2nd verse, I thought it just one verse repeated.

Fkn haggis heads.

golddene

Jul 28, 2012
Another chance to see...

:lolol:

Voted to want Welsh win as had no real reason not to, then scrolled down and saw your post and accompanying vid, W.T. F. My father was born and bred in Wales and he and his family migrated during the 1920s RIP dad but your country sucks, well at least their football team do. Tonight I am Belgian, they can do one.

Seagulltonian

C'mon the Albion!
Oct 2, 2003
Still Somewhere in Sussex!
Wow!! Currently after my vote, the percentages are resembling Brexit (with Brexit being Belgium) 48.92% to 51.08%! :eek:

Prince Monolulu

Everything in Moderation
Oct 2, 2013
The Race Hill
I am thus far astride the fence, but have just settled to watch Poirot, enjoying a Belgian beer, a Belgian bun and reading an episode of Tintin.

May the best team win.

Seagull kimchi

Oct 8, 2010
Korea and India
For the love of - well just love. Of course I'd be happy to see our Welsh brothers prevail. I count many good friends from across the Severn and they are rightly loving their teams performances and the spirit that goes with it. Come on you mighty Dragons!!

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Its as close a Brexit. Who would have thought that? Its win for me.

Hamilton

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Brighton
Normally I'd want Wales to win. But given the graceless behaviour of their players in celebrating Iceland I'm now pretty ambivalent. Meh!

Sent from my iPhone in a non-Calde world :-(

Hamilton

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Brighton
Who gives a flyer about that? COME ON YOU DRAGONS!

Yeah I know, but meh! If it was rugby I'd want them to lose.

I'll probably want them to win come 1-1 and 5mins to go.

Sent from my iPhone in a non-Calde world :-(

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here