Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Do you think Graham Potter will be our manager at the start of next season?

Do you think Graham Potter will be our manager at the start of next season

• Total voters

DavidinSouthampton

NSC Patron
Jan 3, 2012
I’ve just voted he’ll still be here, and I would have done before today’s result.

Jeremiah

God is great
Mar 15, 2020
Hove
He'll be with us next season (if he wants) but he does need to sort out the home form as most of our supporters only see that and it leads to frustration and criticism. Our away performances have improved greatly under him.

One Teddy Maybank

NSC Patron
Aug 4, 2006
Worthing
Hahahaha - there's delusion and then there's

Come on my friend you're not wet behind the ears.

If anything this place will become MORE GPott obsessed as and when he's no longer here and worst still if he was elsewhere in the EPL.

The factions are so far entrenched it'll be impossible to move on.
The amount of whatifary will spill into generations to come.

Winning the Champions League with Calde & Bruno in charge would still result in a -

'well if GPott was backed like this...' thread

before the trophy was even lifted.

:lolol:

All true….

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Took a big step towards that today. Another 4 points and I cant see TB sacking him.

You can’t see him walking if he’s not backed with quality signings to replace those that will almost certainly be sold in the summer, as well as proven goal scorers? I can :shrug:

I think he is MUCH more likely to walk than be sacked too.

On another note is he more an Ashworth man than a TB man?

Swansman

Pro-peace
May 13, 2019
Sweden
You can’t see him walking if he’s not backed with quality signings to replace those that will almost certainly be sold in the summer, as well as proven goal scorers? I can :shrug:

No I very much doubt it, only reason I could see him walking is if he feels a bit burned out which can happen after three rollercoaster seasons.

drew

Drew
Oct 3, 2006
Burgess Hill

You seem to think you're in the know. How is he more of an 'Ashworth' man than TB? He's only worked with Ashworth since he's been here!.

Also, according to previous info, GP is part of the recruitment team. He'll know what players we are after and what our budget is. My gut feeling is that he is intelligent enough to know our history and that we aren't going to waste millions on players you think we should be buying and risk the future of the club. He hasn't done that at his previous clubs so why would he risk that now?

darkwolf666

Nov 8, 2015
Sittingbourne, Kent
You left out, poached by another club in your options, which I think is the only scenario I can see him leaving under.

Hopefully we can get Webster and Mwepu fit, and pin our hopes on a striker (Undav) to take some weight off Maupay’s shoulders.

Get the transition from defence to attack sorted, which Webster and Mwepu will assist with and we should be able to get back to early season form.

Is it rude to bounce your own comments...

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
You seem to think you're in the know. How is he more of an 'Ashworth' man than TB? He's only worked with Ashworth since he's been here!.

Also, according to previous info, GP is part of the recruitment team. He'll know what players we are after and what our budget is. My gut feeling is that he is intelligent enough to know our history and that we aren't going to waste millions on players you think we should be buying and risk the future of the club. He hasn't done that at his previous clubs so why would he risk that now?

I am not and never have been”in the know”

Justice

Dangerous Idiot
Jun 21, 2012
Born In Shoreham

Surprised you said that being a Potter fan boy, he’s often said he likes making players better, also says he’s a coach has no say over signings and lastly says he enjoys coaching in the PL where things are different to most clubs who throw money at problems on the pitch :shrug:

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
He'll be with us next season (if he wants) but he does need to sort out the home form as most of our supporters only see that and it leads to frustration and criticism. Our away performances have improved greatly under him.

Loved the tactics today.

No suicidal playing round the back, plenty of ‘cultured’ hoofs when under the press, to Albion players 50 yards up field. Who got immediate support.

I wonder if that can be replicated at the Amex, where teams come sit back and mug us?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here