Do you still have confidence in Dick Knight?

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Do you still have confidence in Dick Knight?

• Yes

Votes: 124 87.9%
  • No

Votes: 17 12.1%

• Total voters

perth seagull

Jul 5, 2003
We've got Steve Coppell, who knows what he's doing. On the playing side of things at least, everything should be OK.

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
Sure, why not?

We'd be at the mercy of every spiv and wide-boy if he ever walked away

All it needs is the stadium to get the green light and the investment will come flooding in

berkshire seagull

Jul 5, 2003
reading
Still believe he doesn't have the ambition for the club sometimes and lets be real he hasn't done a lot for the club as most people seem to think.

If he would stick his hand in his pocket more often that would help the cause a bit more,but he is pretty tight thats for sure.:lolol: :lolol:

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath
Yes:clap:

graz126

Oct 17, 2003
doncaster
if he stuck his hands in his pocket too much then we would be in danger of bankruptcy. spend more than you can afford then if it goes wrong wot next? administration, thats what. up to now hes brought us back to brighton stumped up endless wasted cash on withdean and public enquiry, plus money 4 new ground if passed, won 2 championships in last 3 years, without the help of A loyal manager. and now trying to get back up to division 1. what more do you want. him to resign or sell would be a disaster.:drink:

berkshire seagull

Jul 5, 2003
reading
Row Z Creased Shirt said:
Yes absolutely. Two championships, three great managers (1 more on the way I hope), Albion back in Brighton and a nice bright shiny new stadium in the offing, the boy has, as they say, done good.

:clap:
Yeah 3 great EX managers mmmm:p

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003
berkshire seagull said:
Still believe he doesn't have the ambition for the club sometimes and lets be real he hasn't done a lot for the club as most people seem to think.

You're right...got us a home back in Brighton, 2 championships, 3 good managers and is so close to delivering a brand new stadium in which we'll enjoy many good times.

DK has done fcuk all for this club :lolol:

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003
E Block Ernie said:
I've never had any confidence in Potless, he has bullshitted us from day 1.

And how has he bullshitted us from day 1?

graz126

Oct 17, 2003
doncaster
seems very honest maybe a bit cautious thats all. but he has done brilliant 4 us:angel:

vincent van twoth

Sep 19, 2003
YES,YES, YES, YES, YES.

What is wrong with you people? If I was going into the trenches now I would want the likes of Dick Knight to be at my side. Honest, reliable, clever, -the man is class. When Falmer comes off he will be promoted to God-like status guaranteed.

Micky Adams, Bobby Zamora, TWO championships, Danny-boy Cullip -without Dick, none of this would be possible.

FOR F...'S SAKE GET OFF HIS CASE.

berkshire seagull

Jul 5, 2003
reading
I'm Brian and so is my wife said:
You're right...got us a home back in Brighton, 2 championships, 3 good managers and is so close to delivering a brand new stadium in which we'll enjoy many good times.

DK has done fcuk all for this club :lolol:

Lets not forget these managers had not had a good time until we got them in and thankfully they done the buisness and it could have easily swung the other way,so that was pot luck as it is with any manager.

Getting us to brighton would be prority in any chairman end of story.
This stadium crap has gone on for 6 years now which is a rather long time in my book.

O yeah and championships where done by the managers not the chairman as these managers had fu-ck all budget and we was fortunate.

If we was still in the 3rd what would you say mmmmm?

I have my views and feel knight is well overated although i respect the man,but he does do things a funny way sometimes.:drink:

Zebedee

Anyone seen Florence?
Jul 8, 2003
Hangleton
I just wish he would loosen his purse strings a little and enable the new manager, whoever he is, to strengthen the team. Too many of our players are far too comfortable at the moment and we need some fresh blood if we are not to fade this year into mid-table obscurity.

:(

Last edited:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports