Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Do you still have confidence in Dick Knight?

Do you still have confidence in Dick Knight?

• Yes

Votes: 124 87.9%
  • No

Votes: 17 12.1%

• Total voters

Padders

Jul 5, 2003
Cheadle Hulme
You only have to look at some of the idiots running clubs or have run clubs, and the state that a lot of clubs are in, to realise what a fine dedicated Chairman we have.

Yes we would all love to have more money spent on the team, but you cannot really argue with the progress that the team has made since he took over.

The club is still moving forward, and a lot of thanks needs to go to Dick for that.

CHAPPERS

DISCO SPENG
Jul 5, 2003
I wonder if everybody who calls him Dick Tight would be happier if we had paid a million for Zammo instead of the bargain price of 100, 000?

CHAPPERS

DISCO SPENG
Jul 5, 2003
FG aka Football Genius. said:
well reminded Ernie wot happened to the 2 million?

Oh dear fake FG

slice.bmp

Davey Boy Smith

Jul 5, 2003
I have to say:

YES

Overwhemingly yes, I think I might have posted this a couple of days ago but I read in the Argus supplement for the first season back in Brighton after the G********m days an interview with DK said that before he took over 97% of income came from gate receipts. Although I do not know what this ratio is now I am sureDK has evened it up. I believe that this is one of the most finacially viable clubs in the football league.

So come on DK lead us to the promised land. Dick Knight - the saviour of Brighton and Hove Albion Football Club.

WATFORD zero

NSC Patron
Jul 10, 2003
Unfortunately Chappers, i think it's the real FG. It's not possible that 2 people that stupid would be able to plug in and switch on a pc. :(

SeagullSimon

Jul 5, 2003
Kent Uni; Bexhill
YES :clap:

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
Get rid of DK and bring in Peter Ridsdale. He knows how to spend money that you dont have. Just compare the trophies won at Leeds to those the Albion have over the last five years:dunce:

Locky

Oct 2, 2003
Brighton
berkshire seagull said:
Still believe he doesn't have the ambition for the club sometimes and lets be real he hasn't done a lot for the club as most people seem to think.

If he would stick his hand in his pocket more often that would help the cause a bit more,but he is pretty tight thats for sure.:lolol: :lolol:

How ungrateful can you get !
He has won us 2 championships,
kept us stable financialy, whilst funding the Falmer project.
And employed top managers (with the exception of Hinchelwood)
People who have no ambition win nothing, He has 2 championships to his name.
GET REAL !!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here