Votes: 51 44.7%
  • Draw

Votes: 41 36.0%

• Total voters

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex
Djokovic is such a dickhead he’s made me support Australia in some way during an Ashes winter. Which is unthinkable usually.

sydney

tinky ****in winky
Jul 11, 2003
town full of eejits
Might have looked "firm & decisive" with a clear NO at the outset re one of their biggest sporting events but makes them look pretty disorganised / tinpot when Tennis Aus, Victoria & electioneering Federal Govts have not got their ducks in a row. Embarrassing.

how many ducks does it take to form a row...?? if they had more than 6 they would sell them to the highest bidder......jokers ...!!

maltaseagull

Feb 25, 2009
Zabbar- Malta
Where’s the option for he’s a knobhead.

This!

I was beginning to like him having seen a few you tube clips of his funny moments on court but to be tested positive and attend events within 48 hrs and then expect to be allowed in to Oz because he is who is has downgraded my opinion of him.

Funnell

Jan 10, 2012
I don't think it is a great look for either, Aus for cocking up their legal process and Novak for being a tosser.

Given the images of him attending events days after allegedly contracting covid I'd think the Aus gov how grounds to deport him again based on the fact he clearly couldn't be relied upon to quarantine in the event he contracted covid again.

Surf's Up

Jul 17, 2011
Here
He is a knobhead of the highest order but that is not, in itself, a valid reason for denying him entry to the country. Refusing to have a Covid vaccination however is a valid reason.

rippleman

Oct 18, 2011
He is a knobhead of the highest order but that is not, in itself, a valid reason for denying him entry to the country. Refusing to have a Covid vaccination however is a valid reason.

And that is why Australia should grow a pair and kick him out.

Not only has he refused to be vaccinated but he advocates not being vaccinated whilst the Aussies (for whom I wouldn't normally have much sympathy) have been enduring harsher lockdowns, for longer, than even we have had to put up with.

C'mon Aussies. Grow a pair and kick the vaccine dodger out.

Swansman

Pro-peace
May 13, 2019
Sweden
My bet is still that he will play in the tournament. Not because he'll necessarily win the Australian laws & principles vs Djokovic ideas & juridical shit, but because money is King God and he is the posterboy of this tournament.

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
Bad poll choices. Novax will definately have come out of this happier, but better? No - apart from his specialost ability to hit a tennis ball, I can't think of any other examples where I would describe him as 'better.'.

Seagull

Yes I eat anything
Feb 28, 2009
On the wing
Novak will be remembered considerably longer than Scott Morrison. If he wins after this, "la decima", he will be even more of a legend. NSC Poll results so far leaning towards Aus, but no FPTP winner - yet!

herecomesaregular

We're in the pipe, 5 by 5
Oct 27, 2008
Still in Brighton
My bet is still that he will play in the tournament. Not because he'll necessarily win the Australian laws & principles vs Djokovic ideas & juridical shit, but because money is King God and he is the posterboy of this tournament.

Sadly, I have to agree with you. I'm not a conspiracy type of chap but i think the fallout now of deporting him (and the 3 year ban that it includes) is too big for Australia to handle - not just the rage of Serbs in the Country and the Serb government but the embarassment of it all, and yes the money involved too. Plus he would have to be shown as the lying wanker he is. Too much controversy. He should be humiliated and kicked out but I don't think it will happen. Hope it does mind and it would happen for pretty much every other person in that situation. But for the Tennis #1? Australia have let it drag on too long now and royally cocked it up, and they'd have to admit it too. So, they'll fudge it and pretend and the media and public will have to pretend too.

Iggle Piggle

Sep 3, 2010
I find the whole thing like switching on the tellybox and seeing its a fixture between Palace and Portsmouth.playing out. I ideally want to watch both of them lose.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here