[TV] Disney+

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex

Billy in Bristol

Mar 25, 2004
Bristol
Hit man drama Mr Inbetween is tremendous and easy to gallop through in half hour chunks. Best thing I've watched for ages.
Couldn't agree more...Still under the radar enough for me to get kudos points in my network 👏

HeaviestTed

I’m eating
NSC Patron
Mar 23, 2023
Really enjoyed A Murder at the End of the World.

Clive Owen invites some powerful oddballs to a deserted house in the snow. A murder.

AI meets Sherlock Holmes/Agatha Christie.

Good fun
Is it suitable for kiddies? 10/13

JamesAndTheGiantHead

Sep 2, 2011
Worthing
last man fox GIF by The Last Man On Earth

The Last Man On Earth is good background TV

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
A favoured TV podcast, The Watch, is running their inaugural 'Episode of the Year' competition.
They quite rightly chose The Bear's - Forks.

If you agree here's an hours deep dive into the staggeringly good piece of TV.

jcdenton08

Enemy of the People
NSC Patron
Oct 17, 2008
About once a year, they email me an offer for £1.99 a month for three months. I do this, watch the previous 12 months content over the three months, then cancel before it reverts to full price. Lovely stuff.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Reservation Dogs appears in most if not all 'best TV of the year' rundowns (The Bear is always top 3).
I've watched a few but don't quite see it myself.

The Hermit Kingdom

Oct 29, 2023
About once a year, they email me an offer for £1.99 a month for three months. I do this, watch the previous 12 months content over the three months, then cancel before it reverts to full price. Lovely stuff.
Isn’t it just the same, dusty old content that was on there 12 months before? Comparing Disney + to a platform like Netflix is like comparing ‘ITV Sport’ to SKY Sports.

jcdenton08

Enemy of the People
NSC Patron
Oct 17, 2008
Isn’t it just the same, dusty old content that was on there 12 months before? Comparing Disney + to a platform like Netflix is like comparing ‘ITV Sport’ to SKY Sports.
Well, from October to present (it expires next week) I’ve watched Mr. Mercedes, The Little Mermaid, Only Murders in the Building and loads of others which were only released this year, so I wouldn’t really agree with that, no.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Well, from October to present (it expires next week) I’ve watched Mr. Mercedes, The Little Mermaid, Only Murders in the Building and loads of others which were only released this year, so I wouldn’t really agree with that, no.
Please tell me you'll be watching The Bear before next week.

After Disney find the same deal for Apple so you can watch Slow Horses.

jcdenton08

Enemy of the People
NSC Patron
Oct 17, 2008
Please tell me you'll be watching The Bear before next week.

After Disney find the same deal for Apple so you can watch Slow Horses.
Thanks for the tips. I’ll give The Bear a whirl tonight. Will check out Slow Horses - already used my yearly deal for Apple for this year though for Ted Lasso. I’ll pick up the next offer when they email me and give Slow Horses a go!

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Thanks for the tips. I’ll give The Bear a whirl tonight. Will check out Slow Horses - already used my yearly deal for Apple for this year though for Ted Lasso. I’ll pick up the next offer when they email me and give Slow Horses a go!
Be warned The Bear doesn't wee-wee around, it's full on, 100%, asks more of the viewer than usual.
It's not a show to watch while looking at your phone.

Ritchie is a god.

Last edited:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here