Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Dirty cheating Blackburn

Tombo1984

Mar 9, 2011
Time wasting from the 37th min. REf bottled it by not booking any of your players for doing so. Just giving Murphy a finger wag now and again.

And whilst maybe the pen was "dodgy" for us but we deserved one in the first half.

Now f*** off back to cloth caps, whippets and ferretts down yr trousers.

"Cloth caps, whippets and ferretts down yr trousers" - They have them in Worthing now do they? Awesome! ???:rolleyes::D

CHAPPERS

DISCO SPENG
Jul 5, 2003
Not too much to argue here with ol' Tombo. Nobody cost us the game, we just didn't win it. The referee probably should have sent Murphy off and did allow too much time wasting but the reason we did not win was a good performance from their keeper and the fact that nobody jumped with their goalscorer for the header.

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
To be fair Alberto, I thought Blackburn were excellent....the best football team, with the greatest and probably loudest support we've had down here. Murphy was a class apart (and a gentleman), CKR is so slim and athletic and the way you absolutely dominated us was a marvel to behold.....how we managed to snatch a point off such an outstanding PL (in all but name) team was a mystery.

Well done, and sorry for robbing you of the extra two points. Perhaps we could ask the FA to give you a 3-0 walkover, its only fair.

Tombo1984

Mar 9, 2011
Chappers if you had a Jordan Rhodes playing for you this season i reckon you'd be nailed on for promotion.

As for your players not being able to head for corners, put that down to Grant Hanley and Scott Dann. Hanley in particular had a excellent game at CB for us.

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
Chappers if you had a Jordan Rhodes playing for you this season i reckon you'd be nailed on for promotion.

As for your players not being able to head for corners, put that down to Grant Hanley and Scott Dann. Hanley in particular had a excellent game at CB for us.
Outstanding more like, World class. WORLD CLASS.

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
Write up on the BBC BBC Sport - Brighton 1-1 Blackburn

Fouls-
Brighton 13
Blackburn 8

:D
Zaha made a huge mistake. He was surely tricked into signing for Manchester United thinking he was signing for Blackburn. Zaha the worlds bestest player everer and Blackburn the most biggest thing in the whole universe. I feel humbled writing the name....B-L-A-C-K-B-U-R-N......give you goosebumps just thinking about it.

mmmmmmm.......

Tombo1984

Mar 9, 2011
Quick question MacKenzie. Do you masterbate when you try to impress people with those pathetic point scoring messages.

Judging from the last word of your last post i would guess you do...

- - - Updated - - -

:bigwave:

Although Brighton have improved massively from last seasons 'Kick it if it moves' tactics you still aren't doing that well in joint 14th place in the championship fair play table this season. (Below Blackburn)
English League Championship Fair Play Statistics - 2012-13 - ESPN FC
:D

Haha! Kind of puts the above moaning about yellow cards for Blackburn players into perspective... :)

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
Quick question MacKenzie. Do you masterbate when you try to impress people with those pathetic point scoring messages.

- - - Updated - - -

Haha! Kind of puts the above moaning about yellow cards for Blackburn players into perspective... :)
I just think of Blackburn.

CPFC G

Dec 24, 2011

- - - Updated - - -

Exaclty Tombo - BHAFC last season 92 yellows and 8 reds, The cheek of it!

Rugrat

Mar 13, 2011
Seaford
You had good shots on target in the first half which either went wide, or were well saved by our keeper.

How does a shot on target go wide?

Your keeper wasn't making saves he just happened to be in the right place at the right time for the most part

I can see you coming on here defending your game plan but suggesting (as you do) that 1-1 was in anyway a fair reflection of what went on in that game is absurd in the extreme. You got a massive slice of good luck and if it were me I'd bugger back from whence I came and be thankful.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Burnley are good, very good.......but they're no Blackburn.

:wink:

Pah , change allegiance just because they were in the Premier League last season and the magnificent Burnley haven't got back up.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here