Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Digital Stadium Albion app

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts
Yeah, but the app has some neat features, train times, links straight into the Albion Twitter feed, and now mine, and I'd be interested to see how the live score updates sections work compares to the Sky Sports one, which I find hangs quite frequently.

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea
Most people can get signal in the train queues anyway.

I find the signal is rubbish as so many people are trying to use it at the same time besides with two presses you can easily being up train times in seconds and then immediately check all the other scores and the updated tables without using different apps, it's so simple

7:18

Brighton & Hove Albion
Aug 6, 2006
Brighton, England
Just got the app, looks amazing and can't wait to try it on a matchday! Well done!

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
I've been using it on Android for about a year. Works a treat.

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
Just google it. Digital stadium

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath
Thanks just downloaded to my Samsung. Looking forward to testing it at the Ipswich game.

theboybilly

It's a great app when it's working but it doesn't seem to want to know in Block N1H. I've left feedback and heard from the boffins at Sussex Uni that they are working on this. Sometimes it just seems to be a slow load and after a couple of minutes all the info is there. It may just be that there hasn't been enough users to share the app around the stadium.
I don't know what's going to be the advantage once Paul Barber has got his in-stadium Wi-Fi up and running.

Zukey Seagull

Jun 23, 2013
Worthing
It's a great app when it's working but it doesn't seem to want to know in Block N1H. I've left feedback and heard from the boffins at Sussex Uni that they are working on this. Sometimes it just seems to be a slow load and after a couple of minutes all the info is there. It may just be that there hasn't been enough users to share the app around the stadium.
I don't know what's going to be the advantage once Paul Barber has got his in-stadium Wi-Fi up and running.

The person i sit with has a android phone and he has the app and it works great. We also sit in N1H

rouseytastic

Sep 22, 2011
Haywards Heath
Had the original test version if this before IOS7 knackered it and I think it looks great. Much more polished. Looking forward to P2P connectivity as the little tinkers seem to have changed the 'AMEX Events' wifi password!
Good work

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here