Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Did we Land On The Moon ? 8pm channel 5

T soprano

Oct 27, 2011
Posh end of Shoreham
Does anybody think there could be aliens on the moon and it's just a massive cover up by NASA also might explain why no one has been back to the moon in 40 years ( maybe they struck a deal with the yanks you leave our moon and we will never invade planet earth )

I'm not talking about living on the surface but in underground caves

dingodan

Feb 16, 2011
One reason these nutobs give for faking the landings was to beat the Ruskies, Surely a bit risky? If the Ruskies then went there they could easily prove the U.S never made it. People need to grow up.

It was Aliens. Aliens made us stay away.

dingodan

Feb 16, 2011
you are being economical with the truth

there were aliens at one time but i saw the documentary where Lionel Jeffries visited the moon and they (the bee like creatures) were defeated

Not so, what you saw was programmed into your mind by 3rd generation human hybrid cybernetic zombie-lizard robots, from the future.

00snook

Aug 20, 2007
Southsea
Anybody who thinks the moon landings are fake please PM me.

I have some magic beans you might be interested in buying. They only grow if you water them with snake oil, but luckily I have some of that too.

You have to believe to make it work, despite overwhelming evidence to the contrary. Religious people should probably get in touch too.

T soprano

Oct 27, 2011
Posh end of Shoreham

I have some magic beans you might be interested in buying. They only grow if you water them with snake oil, but luckily I have some of that too.

You have to believe to make it work, despite overwhelming evidence to the contrary. Religious people should probably get in
touch too.
I bought some magic beans of an Irishman in a pub years ago and they didn't work so I won't be needing your magic beans because I bet they wouldn't work either

centurion40

Sep 8, 2012
I like a good conspiracy theory
Exploring claims that the first moon landing was an elaborate hoax designed by NASA to beat the Soviets in the space race
examining claims of deaths of 10 space workers in the months leading up to the mission

Sounds a load of shit to me so I'm out just thought someone else might be interested :shrug:

By "we" do you mean everyone on NSC cos that'll be a definate no :facepalm:

dingodan

Feb 16, 2011

You have to believe to make it work, despite overwhelming evidence to the contrary. Religious people should probably get in touch too.

Yeah, some douche said the same about the world being a sphere. People like you keep humanity retarded in a state of total fucktardness.

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
Yeah, some douche said the same about the world being a sphere. People like you keep humanity retarded in a state of total fucktardness.

Not true actually. The developed world has never believed the world was flat, most people thought it was either a spherical oblong or spherical. Just as some people don't believe it was possible to get to the moon in 1969 few people thought it was possible to sail oceans, but they found the technology and they sailed, mapping out our world. It's a mad, mad, mad,mad,mad,mad,mad,mad,mad,mad,mad,mad,mad,mad world.

dingodan

Feb 16, 2011
Not true actually. The developed world has never believed the world was flat, most people thought it was either a spherical oblong or spherical. Just as some people don't believe it was possible to get to the moon in 1969 few people thought it was possible to sail oceans, but they found the technology and they sailed, mapping out our world. It's a mad, mad, mad,mad,mad,mad,mad,mad,mad,mad,mad,mad,mad,mad world.

I am talking about the ridiculing of science, in favor of a faith based belief system. When you guys mock and make fun, because you know the truth, which is an obvious truth handed down by the scientific high priests of government agencies, what you are doing is no different to the religious bigotry of old.

00snook

Aug 20, 2007
Southsea
I am talking about the ridiculing of science, in favor of a faith based belief system. When you guys mock and make fun, because you know the truth, which is an obvious truth handed down by the scientific high priests of government agencies, what you are doing is no different to the religious bigotry of old.

Religious bigotry of OLD?

I think you will find its alive and well.

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007

Handed down? Dear lord. It's hardly bigotry is it? I believe we landed on the moon based on the evidence. Now, if I were to meet someone who didn't believe in it I would take their ideas on board, I won't agree with them but yeah okay, it's a widely held theory. If that person were then to go on to describe their belief in every half arsed, ill conceived, crackpot conspiracy theory going then I would switch off. People like you and The Truth subscribe to any piece of crap you find on the internet and it doesn't inspire confidence in your opinions. If you think tha's bigoted you're, well you're wrong.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here