Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Did we Land On The Moon ? 8pm channel 5

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
You may manage to keep thousands of NASA workers quiet but how do you keep the Aussie's quiet? They monitored the radio transmissions. Scientists also know the moon is slowly moving away from the earth from measurements taken each year from equipment left there by the astronauts.

Feb 23, 2009
Brighton factually.....
No, there is no case whatsoever. The moon landings happened. Deal with it people.

No there is a case for example the photos and shadows from the lights, and to be honest the bloody spokes person on behalf of Nasa was terrible by simpling replying something like there are too many theories therefore we wont answer them..... eeerrrr do answer them and that will be that.

Its not a life or death matter, just a tv show because nothing else was on as usual and I only wanted to see the bloody perfume adds and the add about the over sized watch !!

Leekbrookgull

Jul 14, 2005
Leek
A mixture of new and old in the programme,so if we look at the science angle how relevent is the radiation point and to be fair yes everytime you have any sort of x-ray the staff stand behind a shield or leave the room and is that not low level radiation ?

SeagullSongs

And it's all gone quiet..
Oct 10, 2011
Southampton
No there is a case for example the photos and shadows from the lights, and to be honest the bloody spokes person on behalf of Nasa was terrible by simpling replying something like there are too many theories therefore we wont answer them..... eeerrrr do answer them and that will be that.

Its not a life or death matter, just a tv show because nothing else was on as usual and I only wanted to see the bloody perfume adds and the add about the over sized watch !!

Can you explain what you mean by this, please?

T soprano

Oct 27, 2011
Posh end of Shoreham
You may manage to keep thousands of NASA workers quiet but how do you keep the Aussie's quiet? They monitored the radio transmissions. Scientists also know the moon is slowly moving away from the earth from measurements taken each year from equipment left there by the astronauts.

Keeping the Aussies quiet don't think badfish is capable Of that
I remember seeing a film about the satellite transmission relayed around the world from australlia for the moon landing good film forgot the title of it
Just remembered I think it was called contact

BadFish

Huge Member
Oct 19, 2003
I remember seeing a film about the satellite transmission relayed around the world from australlia for the moon landing good film forgot the title of it

Oi!!!! I am not an Aussie.

BadFish

Huge Member
Oct 19, 2003
Convict then :)

I see my role more as a prison guard drafted in to led the colonials out of the dark ages of the 80's (seriously the 80 lasted for about 15 years down here, then it went away for a bit and now it is back).

Sergei's Celebration

Jan 3, 2010
I've come back home.

Wasnt contact the one with Jodie foster based on the Carl Sagan novel i think your thinking of the dish.

Feb 23, 2009
Brighton factually.....
Can you explain what you mean by this, please?

They showed photos taken on the moon taken by cameras attached to the suits about chest height that they could not control as the cameras were kinda glued or something to the actual suit. These photos taken were perfect which was unlikely apart from that with only the Sun as a source of light the shadows cast from different objects/craft and people fell in different directions which is not possible from one light source according to the experts. The Nasa experts reply to this was there were too many criticisms for him to explain them.... That is what the show said not what I believe or take as gospel, just made me think as an open minded person aaaahhh maybe.

They ultimately implied that other lights were used other than the Sun.

Last edited:

SeagullSongs

And it's all gone quiet..
Oct 10, 2011
Southampton
They showed photos taken on the moon taken by cameras attached to the suits about chest height that they could not control as the cameras were kinda glued or something to the actual suit. These photos taken were perfect which was unlikely apart from that with only the Sun as a source of light the shadows cast from different objects/craft and people fell in different directions which is not possible from one light source according to the experts. The Nasa experts reply to this was there were too many criticisms for him to explain them.... That is what the show said not what I believe or take as gospel, just made me think as an open minded person aaaahhh maybe.

Mythbusters Moon Landing photo hoax 1 - YouTube

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003

yeah, because when Scorsese filmed it in the studio, he didnt think to check the number of light sources. then having seen the footage, no one corrected it. or, could there be an explaination...? see mythbusters. thats the funny thing about this and most conspiracies, they require more suspension of disbelieve than the advocates claim you need to believe the "official" version of events.

or put another way...

[yt]mo_nltYf9gw[/yt]

Herne Hill Seagull

Jul 10, 2003
Galicia
yeah, because when Scorsese filmed it in the studio, he didnt think to check the number of light sources. then having seen the footage, no one corrected it. or, could there be an explanation...?

They then went on to fake another five manned missions, entirely pointlessly, making exactly the same mistakes every single time.

I don't understand human nature sometimes. It feels like every time there's some huge, world-grabbing event, some people fall over each other trying to convince everybody it never happened. When we eventually walk on Mars, no doubt there will be the same shit.

Jim D

Jul 23, 2003
Worthing
In the space of 60 years how did we invent the first plane to fly to landing on the moon :shrug:

Yes, but the Sunday Sport reported that a Lancaster Bomber was found on the moon - so that's obviously the missing link between the two events. They also reported later that it had disappeared - thus proving the existence of moon-dwellers. I don't understand what all the fuss is about.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here