Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Politics] Dick Off

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
Long overdue, a litany of endless failure to tackle the clean up of The Met. She's "learned" so many lessons but nothing fundamental changes.

Dick Head

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Jan 3, 2010
Quaxxann
I wonder who her replacement will be? One thing that we can be certain of is that it won't be a white middle class male or female.

47024-original.jpg

lawros left foot

Glory hunting since 1969
Jun 11, 2011
Worthing
I think I may have read somewhere that Patel would like a civilian in as Commissioner of the Metropolitan Police.

So the most senior Copper in the UK, wouldn’t be a Copper.

I imagine the thinking is,a civilian would be easier to manipulate than a very Senior Police Officer, but surely Dick disproved that theory.

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
I think I may have read somewhere that Patel would like a civilian in as Commissioner of the Metropolitan Police.

I imagine the thinking is,a civilian would be easier to manipulate than a very Senior Police Officer, but surely Dick disproved that theory.

Hmm. Would likely be a CEO of a large company that has successfully cut its costs drastically. Monetise/privatise the police force long term.

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
Surely the thread title should be ‘Dick Out’.

Even in these days of gender diversity (or more properly multidiversity). 'Dick out' is probably rather inappropriate for anybody christened Tessida.(unless he/she had particularly out-of-the-box thinking parents on acid in the 1960s).

Seriously though :)wink:) - see what hapoens when we let women into power - Thatcher, May, Merkel, Carrie Johnson, and now Head Dick - will we never learn from history ......?

WATFORD zero

NSC Patron
Jul 10, 2003
Even in these days of gender diversity (or more properly multidiversity). 'Dick out' is probably rather inappropriate for anybody christened Tessida.(unless he/she had particularly out-of-the-box thinking parents on acid in the 1960s).

Seriously though :)wink:) - see what hapoens when we let women into power - Thatcher, May, Merkel, Carrie Johnson, and now Head Dick - will we never learn from history ......?

That's such a shame. I happen to know that every one of them all think very highly of you and your achievements whenever they mention your name on the National and International stage :wink:

Napier

Jan 27, 2009
Devon
Long overdue, a litany of endless failure to tackle the clean up of The Met. She's "learned" so many lessons but nothing fundamental changes.

"learned" so many lessons but nothing fundamental changes - who does that remind you of? ................ .......................................... Boris!

Hugo Rune

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2012
Brighton
I've edited my post, because if she was sacked The Home Secretary would have to agree.

The only reason Dick was hanging around was because The Government really don't like the alternatives because they are "politically off message".

From what I gather, Khan recommends the replacement to Patel and then she advises the Queen who appointed the new Commissioner.

It’s going to be interesting to see how Patel avoids appointing one of these “politically off message” replacements!

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Brighton's finest up for promotion?

[tweet]1491878815978729474[/tweet]

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill

That appointment would get the instant respect of tens of thousands of coppers :facepalm:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here