Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Desperate times for the Sarf Lundun Skum

Danny-Boy

Banned
Apr 21, 2009
The Coast
Didn't they get someone in, when they first went up, for over £1m who then wasn't even in their 25 man squad? A shambles of a club.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

As opposed to your "record" signing who disappeared after a season or so and was eventually such a basket-case fitness-wise that you gave him a free .

Crummy Medocre Striker.

Stato

Dec 21, 2011
Mind you did go down a LONG way.

Can't deny that. We went pretty much as low as a club could and came back. Meanwhile your lot were enjoying all the rewards of the top divisions that have allowed you to build such solid foundations to ensure your future.

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
This is rather a good point. Our team is on course to end the season with a better record than either Boro or Burnley did last year. We will go up in a position of strength from which our exceptionally well run, well resourced and well supported club will undoubtedly strengthen further.

Don't expect the Palace morons to acknowledge this truth though.

It is brilliant how quickly we have been able to turn the tables on them. They will soon be trailing in our wake as they really should be.

#matteroftime

They know it. We know it. It's been obvious since day one at the Amex.

Seen the pictures of "The Ultras" fighting stewards at West Ham yesterday, black clad wearing spotty teenagers with about 10 pubic hairs and an equal number of IQ points between them.

Pwopa norty geezers.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Poorly !!

We have been pardewed like Newcastle were. A unbalanced yet skillful bunch of players with no fight. We will go down, many of us won't be too bothered as being a fan scince 72 I've seen us up and down a few times now and it's never stopped me going.
I don't think you will go down. That aside, can't you stay out of this and leave it to your less intelligent friends to reply? It's less fan when a Palace fan talks sense.

loz

Apr 27, 2009
W.Sussex
I don't think you will go down. That aside, can't you stay out of this and leave it to your less intelligent friends to reply? It's less fan when a Palace fan talks sense.

Ha ha , sorry about that! Although I love it when we beat you I don't really get the pantomime hatred when we are not playing each other.... we will go down I am pretty sure about that .

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
we will go down I am pretty sure about that .
Bookies offering 11/4 on you going down, so obviously you probably won't. Money to be made if you're really sure.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here