Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Derby land James Wilson

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Warren Joyce Wigan manager and ex ManUtd reserve manager

"He does not play games, does not train as hard, does not put in the same effort in the gym or weights that he did to get where he got to"

Manchester Evening News tonight.

Quite a few NSCers suggested that he didn't appear to care too much when he was here last season whilst others swallowed the "not very well" line for half a season.

One Teddy Maybank

NSC Patron
Aug 4, 2006
Worthing
Natural ability to put the ball in the net. Ian Rush was a poor trainer apparently, means very little.

Think Ferguson gave his debut? He seemed to know what he was doing.

I'd bring him back.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
Quite a few NSCers suggested that he didn't appear to care too much when he was here last season whilst others swallowed the "not very well" line for half a season.

When you sit fairly near the pitch, you can see the players clearly. When someone is as white as a sheet, having been sick on the pitch, you do tend to believe the not very well line.

Natural ability to put the ball in the net. Ian Rush was a poor trainer apparently, means very little.

I'd bring him back.

An acl injury means he's still out for quite a while yet.

Icy Gull

Jul 5, 2003
When you sit fairly near the pitch, you can see the players clearly. When someone is as white as a sheet, having been sick on the pitch, you do tend to believe the not very well line.

An acl injury means he's still out for quite a while yet.

So we kept playing a sick player? Don't buy it, he may have been ill for a couple of weeks but over half a season and we still played him? Nah

Injured or ill players at this club are out for bleeding months! :smile:

Icy Gull

Jul 5, 2003

I'd bring him back.

Got to love NSC and all our different opinions. Tex was 10 times the player Wilson was imo :shrug:

One was OK in a good team the other shone in a shit one...imo

Wardy's twin

Oct 21, 2014
Got to love NSC and all our different opinions. Tex was 10 times the player Wilson was imo :shrug:

there are plenty of illnesses which make you feel below par for protracted periods of time without totally incapacitating you. I would have him back under the right conditions e.g. low initial fee, payed per game? . I would also have Tex here as well as he did well in a poor team, Not sure if he was 10 times the player Wilson is maybe just fitter. As it stands I suspect neither are on their way.

Wardy's twin

Oct 21, 2014
Eh? The goal meant absolutely nothing other than the buzz of not losing. We needed to beat Derby in order to only need a point at boro.

keeping the buzz was very important at that point tho agree in terms of actual points less important. The point of my response was that he did not try after first 3 games , he did.

One Teddy Maybank

NSC Patron
Aug 4, 2006
Worthing

One was OK in a good team the other shone in a shit one...imo

[emoji23]absolutely no way.

I normally agree with you as well on the majority of things.

Take your Tex specs off..... [emoji2]

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here