Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[News] Depp Vs Heard

Uh_huh_him

Sep 28, 2011
Depp's life had already been severely affected by the allegation she made, he lost his livelihood because of it, one of the reasons for the case in the first place.

Is there subconscious bias in the fact you refer to Depp by surname and Amber by first name.?

Not sure I like this type of message.
He is a multi-millionaire, who is frankly past his sell-by date.
His "livelihood" is perfectly intact.

drew

Drew
Oct 3, 2006
Burgess Hill
From Depp's own words

"I'm a ****ing savage” and "I'm a lunatic,”

“Let’s drown her before we burn her!!!” . “I will **** her burnt corpse afterwards to make sure she’s dead.”

Depp referred to ex-wife Vanessa Paradis as “the French extortionist, ex-****.”

Depp said - ‘I want to change her understanding of what it is like to be trashed around like a pleading Mackrel I NEED, I WANT, I TAKE’ and 'Molly's pussy is RIGHTFULLY MINE !!!!! Should I not just bust in and remove its hinges tonight'

“She’s begging for total global humiliation. She’s gonna get it… She’s gonna get it,” “I have no mercy, no fear and not an ounce of emotion, or what I once thought was love, for this gold-digging, low level, dime a dozen, mushy, pointless dangling overused flappy fish market,” “I met a f***ing sublime Russian here… Which made me realize the time I blew on that 50 cent stripper… I wouldn’t touch her with a goddam glove. I can only hope that karma kicks in and takes the gift of breath from her,”

And you of course believe everything she says despite most of her testimony being ridiculed!

B-right-on

Living the dream
Apr 23, 2015
Shoreham Beaaaach
Your prejudice is undoing the validity of any point you are trying to make.

This. But you're wasting breath trying to convert the inconvertible.

And you of course believe everything she says despite most of her testimony being ridiculed!

And this too.

B-right-on

Living the dream
Apr 23, 2015
Shoreham Beaaaach
Your prejudice is undoing the validity of any point you are trying to make.

Not sure I like this type of message.
He is a multi-millionaire, who is frankly past his sell-by date.
His "livelihood" is perfectly intact.

Multi millionaire or not, he was 'cancelled' by Hollywood because of false alligations by AH. Since the alligations, he's lost several films and not got any new roles since.

If he lost his career through his own actions of drink, drugs and being crap, then that's a totally different situation, something he's caused himself.

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
I’ve taken very little interest in any of this, but was somewhat surprised by the result and the Depp doon the toon not giving an ‘apparent’ **** about the outcome ... clearly confidence was high.

I watched some of the trial footage (just a few clips) and it worries me a great deal. Heard doesn’t strike me as well - surely life trauma here ? and although she’s possibly equally as culpable as Depp (who comes across like a drunken but harmless moron) I felt massively sorry for her... the brief audio clips I heard were awful, she’s clearly very unwell and was (probably is) in need of serious help... alas she was advised to go down the road of mass publicity, an unwise move against a ‘living legend’ ...

All in all a toxic relationship between two people who should never have been ‘together.’

The sad thing is, it’s probably not even over... for Heard her life is in ruin, and I can only imagine the utter hate she’ll be fully exposed to ... it’s awful.

God I hate this shitty world.

But would you shag her ?

The_Viper

Oct 10, 2010
Charlotte, NC
Looks like the Amber Heard disinformation campaign may have faltered elsewhere but its played a blinder on NSC :D

"I've not watched a moment of the trial BUT" and "I didn't pay attention until after the fact but then I saw Ambers lawyer on a talk show and she said....."

For all the people thinking they're so smart not buying into the "media campaign" against Heard (which is something that has totally missed me, everything I have seen has been HEAVILY Anti-Depp in online articles) they're certainly buying into the campaign FOR Heard. I highly recommend you simply go back and watch the trial in full if you have such a strong opinion without having watched it, I'm sure its all over Youtube. Until then, you're simply contributing to the vast amount of misinformation.

Uh_huh_him

Sep 28, 2011
Multi millionaire or not, he was 'cancelled' by Hollywood because of false alligations by AH. Since the alligations, he's lost several films and not got any new roles since.

If he lost his career through his own actions of drink, drugs and being crap, then that's a totally different situation, something he's caused himself.

He lost his career because the Sun's use of the term "Wife-beater".
The allegations were found to be demonstrably true in the UK case.
10 of 13 events of physical/sexual abuse were upheld by the UK Judge.
Much of the evidence used in the UK case was suppressed by Depp's Lawyers/the judge for the US case.

There is a narrative that the US judgement has proved JD's innocence.
That isn't what has happened at all.
He has somehow managed to win a case to prove that AH stating that she had "become a spokesperson for domestic abuse" ruined his career.
However in the same case, JD's lawyers were also found to have defamed AH, by claiming the allegations were a hoax.

The UK case was tried by a Judge based on the evidence presented.
The US case was tried by a Jury who are very unlikely to have been unaware of the social media campaign to undermine AH.

Both parties have been guilty of domestic abuse in my view. But it is more of a dysfunctional relationship, than a classic case of abusive partner/victim.
I think AH has been guilty of playing the victim card, but so has Depp, it's just that his Social Media campaign/Lawyers have been more effective.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here