Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[News] Depp Vs Heard

B-right-on

Living the dream
Apr 23, 2015
Shoreham Beaaaach
Anyone been watching this on YT?

Quite fascinating tbh. I'm used to the slick lawyers you see on Hollywood movies and watching them in reality is more like cartoon network.

One of Heards lawyers even objected to his own questions yesterday. Hilarious if it wasn't so serious.

She's not coming out of it well so far imo.

Depp is actually quite funny. I'd be incensed by some of the questions.

https://youtu.be/OzIpdEYUtn8

Cheeky Monkey

Jul 17, 2003
Where’s Armie Hammer when you need him? Probably feasting on the blood of one of his exes. Those Hollywood types eh?

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
Depp was ruined as "the baddie" in the previous court case, but it appears now maybe this was a little hasty ?

jcdenton08

Enemy of the People
NSC Patron
Oct 17, 2008
Amber Heard seems to be completely mental - an awful woman.

Half the evidence they've introduced in her defence is actually very sympathetic to Depp, and makes Heard sound like the abuser. Which I strongly suspect she was.

Badger

NOT the Honey Badger
NSC Patron
May 8, 2007
Toronto
giphy.gif

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
One of Heards lawyers even objected to his own questions yesterday. Hilarious if it wasn't so serious.

My (limited) understanding is that he was actually objecting to the answer to his question, still a mistake as he should have asked for it to be struck stricken striked from the record rather than object, but not as bad as objecting to yourself.

Audax

Boing boing boing...
Aug 3, 2015
Uckfield

Half the evidence they've introduced in her defence is actually very sympathetic to Depp, and makes Heard sound like the abuser. Which I strongly suspect she was.

From the very little I've picked up, it sounds like it was very much "six of one, half dozen the other". Both guilty, neither innocent. Question is: which one started the process, and why didn't the other one get out before it spiralled? Of course ... that's never an easy question to answer.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Depp wins. I'm pleased that my amateur reading of the dubious posteurings of Herd giving evidence proved to be founded.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
I stick by this.

Well, given she alleged grotesque abuse, and it has been deemed false, I think it amounts to something, for Depp, anyway.

johnny-depp-pirates.jpeg.jpg

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
I think she’s gorgeous…… but if she shat in my bed I’d go oy Amber

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
Pleased for JD. There wasn’t a jot of evidence he’d abused anyone else, quite the contrary.

Clearly they brought out the worst in each other in a tempestuous relationship, that’s all. Then she tried to destroy him when it was over.

Yes, she is beautiful.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Pleased for JD. There wasn’t a jot of evidence he’d abused anyone else, quite the contrary.

Clearly they brought out the worst in each other in a tempestuous relationship, that’s all. Then she tried to destroy him when it was over.

Yes, she is beautiful.

We shall, of course, never know what happened in private. From personal experience, when things go horribly wrong, it is best to exit as quickly as possible, leaving as little collateral as possible, and making everything as comfortable as possible for all concerned.

Finding lawyers to assist you in a shit-throwing contest is the very least best option. Doing that, when the dust has already settled, is the behaviour of the demented.

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
What would you rather do ?

Have a night with Johnny or with the slippery whore

portlock seagull

Why? Why us?
Jul 28, 2003

Yes, she is beautiful.

No real winners given the cost and embarrassment. Pleased likewise for Depp though, she seems rather unlikeable and vindictive. Anyway, when’s round2 of Wagatha?

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
Jack Sparrow is back!

jcdenton08

Enemy of the People
NSC Patron
Oct 17, 2008

Called it.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here