Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Deniz Undav

Uncle C

Jul 6, 2004
Bishops Stortford
Doesn't make any sense what you have written.

Baldseagull

Jan 26, 2012
Crawley
Doesn't make any sense what you have written.

A German striker has scored 2 goals today for Union St Gilloise in their game with Beerschott, currently winning 3-0, if they see out the win, this will put them top of the (Belgian) Jupiler League. Deniz Undav currently has a total of four goals in the three games played so far this season, and there is still 20 minutes left in this game. He is just saying this, with no recommendations on what you or anyone else should do with this information.

Coldeanseagull

Opinionated
Mar 13, 2013
Coldean
Had to read it a couple of times. German bloke has scored twice for St Gilloise to put them top of the Belgian league, correct?

Firingblanks1

Oct 4, 2004
North Portslade actually
Why, a team in Belgium owned by Bloom are doing amazingly well in the Belgium premier. Play exciting football and have some good players. Can see why some might like to have a couple of their players.
Is this not a Brighton football site?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
I watched a bit of this match on a stream, USG looking good. USG fans living the dream at the moment.

Stato

Dec 21, 2011
I like a striker who was released because he was too small. I seem to remember that was happened to a young Bobby Z at West Ham. In the early part of this century my brother's job meant him bumping into Harry Redknapp. They obviously spoke about football and when my brother said that Brighton had an excellent young striker, Redknapp, in his finest 'leaning out of a car window at a training ground when down to the bare bones' exasperated voice cried 'I Know! I 'ad 'im at West'am!' 'Arry was obviously gutted to find out that way that some kids can have late growth spurts.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here