Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Deniz Undav - season long loan to Stuttgart confirmed

BevBHA

Jan 23, 2017
I wonder if we have advanced on Kudus.

Kudus mainly plays on the right or at number 10. If he plays as number 10, meaning the club see Pedro as a striker. It leaves us with Ferguson, Welbeck, Pedro fighting for the number 9 position (with Pedro also being able to cover other positions)

I’d be ok with this personally, if we are bringing in Kudus or a similar profile player.

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
He proved my doubts wrong, tucking away vital PL goals.

Can only think that we’re signing another forward who scores.

Ferguson, Welbeck when fit and Undav got us over the line last season, but this coming season we’ll have a vast number of additional games en route to glory in Dublin. Joao Pedro may not be enough.

Or RDZ intends playing Enciso or Bounanotte as strikers playing off of Ferguson?

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
Makes more sense now why Murray has been with the squad. Perfect fourth choice.
Yes, I thought this. I think Murray would be a useful addition for a long season. It means we have one striker too many though. I wonder if Murray will play tonight.

BRIGHT ON Q

Jul 5, 2003
Blimey, never expected that, surely there must be someone incoming

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green
Shame if true I really like him, he is very composed in front of goal

Oh_aye

Jul 8, 2022
Having seen Pedro play up front the other day my first thought was 'I reckon Undav is off then'. We really can't carry 4 strikers, especially as Enciso can play there too as a false 9. It's alright saying have a big squad but you really need two players for each position and a handful that can play a few positions to cover.

If he's got Ferg, Wellbeck, Pedro and enciso ahead of him he's never going to play.

Seasider78

Nov 14, 2004
Shame as he was starting to really find his stride but in reality he would be a bit part player for us and if has a chance to start and play games in Germany then can’t deny him that

nwgull

Jul 25, 2003
Manchester
Surprised and a bit disappointed as he really came into form at the back end of last season and looked as if he was set to continue based on the Chelsea friendly.

We’ve realistically got 10+ extra games this season so he wouldn’t be redundant even as 4th choice striker. Maybe someone is coming in?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here