Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Deniz Undav - season long loan to Stuttgart confirmed

Husty

Mooderator
Oct 18, 2008
If pedro plays as a number 9 he’s a clear fourth choice. Plus we might just be bringing in someone better

Bob!

Coffee Buyer
Jul 5, 2003
What!!!!!!

Where did you see this?

jcdenton08

Enemy of the People
NSC Patron
Oct 17, 2008
Really surprised by this, and a little miffed.

We only play one up top and I suppose with Pedro/Ferguson/Welbeck he might not get the minutes, but I’d have thought we’d want the option.

Wonder if the player wants this, only 5 days ago he was saying in an interview how happy the squad was, and welcoming all the new players.

This has come out of left field!

Mustafa II

Oct 14, 2022
Hove
Like others, I'd be surprised about this.

He's a useful bit player, super-sub, back up player.

But at the same time, I wouldn't be too surprised - as he's 27... does he really just want to be just a bit player, super-sub, back up player?

He played a fun and important part in our best ever season. Hope he stays. But if he doesn't, certainly wish him the best.

trueblue

Jul 5, 2003
Hove
Well, decent as some of his finishing has been, he'll be a clear 4th choice with Joao Pedro, Welbeck and Ferguson to dislodge. I'd really like us to have 4 strikers to choose from but maybe sitting on the bench is not so attractive to him. Shame as he seemed to be getting used to English football - but the same limitations that everyone picked on before he started scoring do still apply.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here