Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Deniz ‘The Beast’ Undav

Greg Bobkin

Silver Seagull
May 22, 2012
Undav is a poacher, give him a chance in the area and he looks lethal
Apart from at Wembley!

I think he's great - finding some kind of form and always gives it everything. Another brilliant chip to add to the Wolves one!

BN41Albion

Oct 1, 2017
Very true, hardly put a foot wrong when he was on the pitch. I've been a critic, but was absolutely delighted to see him score. He's not the answer when we're losing, but he sure is when we need to see a game out. Directly contributed to two goals. Can't get much better than that as a super sub!
He hasn't been the answer when we're losing so far, but bit harsh to rule him out of being a possible answer in future as he continues to grow and adapt to the PL

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Apart from at Wembley!

I think he's great - finding some kind of form and always gives it everything. Another brilliant chip to add to the Wolves one!
Plenty of players missed decent and half decent chances, at Wembley.
Please don't feed that narrative, esp straight after we might not have held onto 3 incredibly valuable points, without him.

Greg Bobkin

Silver Seagull
May 22, 2012
Plenty of players missed decent and half decent chances, at Wembley.
Please don't feed that narrative, esp straight after we might not have held onto 3 incredibly valuable points, without him.
Yeah, but this thread is about Undav. Ferguson would've done better with those chances and it was pretty much agreed Undav had a bit of a shocker, if you want to talk about a 'narrative', SB.

However, that's got nothing to do with his subsequent performances (including today, but not Everton - where everyone had a shocker), which have been excellent.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Yeah, but this thread is about Undav. Ferguson would've done better with those chances and it was pretty much agreed Undav had a bit of a shocker, if you want to talk about a 'narrative', SB.

However, that's got nothing to do with his subsequent performances (including today, but not Everton - where everyone had a shocker), which have been excellent.
It's just what 'we' do and it's so bloody tiring.

Ryan could never (and still can't) get away from that friendly, despite him actually having a very good game.

Denis won't ever be able to get away from Wembley although all the others that also failed get a free pass.

He's an Albion striker I'm sure we'll have countless times to pick at the wound from a position of strength.
It just seems a pointless call back tonight.

But you do you, that's fine, I'm not Fred Police.

Bodian

May 3, 2012
Cumbria
Thought he was class when he came on today.

He's not just about his flair for chipping the keeper... his all round play is quality.

He's a quality player... and we're starting to see it now he's getting a decent amount of minutes in.

He's like a decent, stronger Maupay, imo.
Held the ball up well just behind Welbeck - and also made some good through passes.

Zeberdi

Brighton born & bred
NSC Patron
Oct 20, 2022

Tyrone Biggums

Jun 25, 2006
Geelong, Australia
If he's happy in the role he's exactly the kind of depth player to be able to bring off the bench and use when rotating players in congested fixtures and start in cup competition games.

Green Cross Code Man

Wunt be druv
Mar 30, 2006
Eastbourne
Arse post match interview here:

His English is perfect. He reminds me a bit of my German ex-GF's brother. He's an MMF ex-fighter and now a manager, and funny, and dangerous as f*** in equal measure :lolol: :bowdown:

I love the bloke. He is my favourite German Turkish immigrant, he reminds me of my cousin's Turkish husband (also German).

Greg Bobkin

Silver Seagull
May 22, 2012

Ryan could never (and still can't) get away from that friendly, despite him actually having a very good game.

Denis won't ever be able to get away from Wembley although all the others that also failed get a free pass.

He's an Albion striker I'm sure we'll have countless times to pick at the wound from a position of strength.

It was a throwaway comment - maybe I should've added an emoji...

I've no idea what friendly you're on about with Ryan, by the way.

Bold Seagull

strong and stable with me, or...
Mar 18, 2010
Hove

Does he get in the 7? He looks like he is a shoe in...

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here