Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Dembele wants out of Celtic, newspapers reporting we're interested

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
Number of offers from the Celtic faithful in Twitter of reduced transfer fees and free lifts to Brighton...

Bob'n'weave

Nov 18, 2016
Nr Lewes
Sounds like he mailed in his performance today which suggests he is on his way somewhere. The point was made above that Duffy had a shocker at the end of his stint at Blackburn and debut for us but soon got into the swing of things here, so no cause for concern.

I think he's one of those players that could catch fire with the right manager guiding him, someone who will push him.

This.
I think he will be in bits about coming to a club halfway up the PL with a golden opportunity to become a regular Prem striker, playing the best teams in the world rather than scrapping it out on ploughed fields up there in Jocksville.

*Gullsworth*

My Hair is like his hair
Jan 20, 2006
West...West.......WEST SUSSEX
He's French....he will gel with Knocky.
Knocky will Knock Dem over and Dembelly will Knock Dem in.

I'll get me coat.

BrightonCottager

Sep 30, 2013
Brighton
He's got a smart agent. He left us on a free and most Fulham fans weren't that bothered to see him go to be honest. He's not proved himself to be Prem standard and I don't think he'll solve your goal-scoring problems.

WhingForPresident

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2009
Marlborough
Anyone see the post from a Celtic fan on Twitter that bumped into him at Glasgow airport last night? Asked him if he was leaving and he didn't say anything apparently. Wonder if he was going back to France for new year or perhaps heading down to Gatwick... probably the former to be fair.

Doc Lynam

I hate the Daily Mail
Jun 19, 2011
Anyone see the post from a Celtic fan on Twitter that bumped into him at Glasgow airport last night? Asked him if he was leaving and he didn't say anything apparently. Wonder if he was going back to France for new year or perhaps heading down to Gatwick... probably the former to be fair.

Best scoop of the year?

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
Sunday Times:

'Brighton are attempting to close a deal with Celtic for a club record transfer of Moussa Dembele. The Scottish champions want at least £20m for the France Under-21 striker, and remain hopeful of drawing other Premier League and overseas suitors into making a competing offer'

Naturally, we cannot read too much into this.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here