Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Dembele on the way

dangull

Feb 24, 2013
I think Brendon Rogers dismissed the whole thing before the lunch time game today( Dembele on the bench)
Whether that's like the dreaded vote of confidence from the board is another thing.

Saunders

Oct 1, 2017
Brighton
To be honest, I hope we get him to just to piss off obnoxious Celtic fans and jerks like Sutton, hated him as a player and a pundit.

At this point I hope we dont, they keep the next harry kane and wait for some sucker to pay 30m for him while we find someone else. They Conquer all in their one team league and Dembele watches the world cup on TV wondering what if.

Not Andy Naylor

Dec 12, 2007
Seven Dials
Chris Sutton on btsport talking about what a TERRIBLE move it would be for Dembele to come here. “It’s a nice place for a holiday but they’re hardly an attacking force”

Coming across as a right tosser

He's probably afraid that Dembele would make no impact in the PL, which would reveal Celtic for the flat-track bullies in a tinpot league that they really are.

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
Brendan Rogers says there has been no contact with us and said that he cant say that he will not leave Celtic but he indicated that it wouldnt be for anything like £18m but a lot more. That is how I read it.

The Birdman

Nov 30, 2008
Haywards Heath
Josie wants to spend more, £300 million not enough for United this season. :facepalm:
Happy to just finish in the premership outside the relagation zone and build a good club over time.
Keep the faith .

jamie the seagull

Jul 27, 2011
Daily Record Newspaper today:
"Moussa Dembele's agent Mamadi Fofana attended Brighton's 2-0 loss against Chelsea as speculation mounts over a move to the Premier League.
Mamadi Fofana was at Stamford Bridge for the Seagulls 2-0 defeat against Chelsea as he shared a video on social media of him taking in the action on Boxing Day.

Mancgull

Nov 28, 2011
Astley, Manchester
Daily Record Newspaper today:
"Moussa Dembele's agent Mamadi Fofana attended Brighton's 2-0 loss against Chelsea as speculation mounts over a move to the Premier League.
Mamadi Fofana was at Stamford Bridge for the Seagulls 2-0 defeat against Chelsea as he shared a video on social media of him taking in the action on Boxing Day.

Looks more and more to me as if this is the agent trying to ramp up interest. Both teams deny a deal is done but the agent is suggesting a strong interest fromBrighton, even going to their next game and putting film on social media to evidence it, in the anticipation that it stokes up interest from elsewhere. I'm sure that we have an Interest but looks like the agent is playing games.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here