Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Deluded Leeds (an EFL club) fans

Bevendean Hillbilly

Sep 4, 2006
Nestling in green nowhere
I’m not usually bothered about LFC but I was extremely happy when £26 million quid Rodrigo skunked the game with, what can only be described as shithousery, when he stuck out a leg for an 88th minute penalty.

Snigger.

Eric the meek

Fiveways Wilf
NSC Patron
Aug 24, 2020
Great game of football. Credit to Leeds - they took the game to Liverpool, and came close to getting a result. But now the small print. Liverpool gave them all three of their goals. Leeds cannot expect such largesse from other sides. All the other PL teams will be crawling all over the video of this game, which had woeful defending from both sides. Leeds will concede many this season. They conceded two pens, one each from their two new signings.

Seasider78

Nov 14, 2004
Great for the neutrals but with defending like that Leeds are going to have to score at least 2 to win a game which is a recipe for disaster at this level

Megazone

On his last warning
Jan 28, 2015
Northern Hemisphere.
Leeds attacked well but defended terribly. No wonder they're so upset about losing White. They're going to be shocked at the quality we have at the back compared to them and even more shocked at the standard we have throughout our team. I like Bielsa's style of football and can definitely see them staying up but with defending like that, they definitely should be a bit worried.

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
Yep. She’s been fishing Albion fans for literally months. On a permanent wind up.

Enough to wind up Vagabond who has made 391 posts on this thread :lolol:

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham

vagabond

May 17, 2019
Brighton
Enough to wind up Vagabond who has made 391 posts on this thread :lolol:

Honestly the Leeds fans don’t wind me up at all. This is like a psychological study at this point.

And sssh don’t tell them but my little NSC stalkers have probably contributed to this thread as much as I [emoji23]

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
You don't have a clue, it will give jobs to good honest English folk, non of this foreign crap. Div one was so much better before those argies showed up. Fvck Spurs they started all this.

Which was, of course, as a result of an EU ruling that year :O

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here